RAAF Point Cook Air show

Old February 28th 08, 08:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default RAAF Point Cook Air show

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-LHN copy.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	23013
Old February 28th 08, 08:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Darryl, Sorry I couldn't spend too much time chatting but this photo should
show you were I was headed :-)

Glenn

Old February 28th 08, 09:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Darryl Gibbs

Very nice. :-)

It was quite a good day down there. Pity the wind was a bit strong, but
still not a bad display.

Makes me miss the old place, although it was good not having to put
everything away after the show ended. :-)

Hmmmm, but then again, that might have been preferable over the 6 hour drive
afterwards. :-)

--
Darryl Gibbs
Aircraft of Australia Aviation Photography. www.aircraftofaustralia.com

Old February 28th 08, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Darryl Gibbs" wrote in message

Hmmmm, but then again, that might have been preferable over the 6 hour
drive afterwards. :-)

6 Hours I wish. I pulled into my driveway about 1.30am. But I did hang
around in the crew room having a chat and a coffee and a bit of a relax to
avoid the traffic before leaving. Left about 5.30, so that's about 8 hours
minus 30 minutes for stops.

It was bloody cold up high. By the time I had finished my fingers were very
numb.