Let me introduce myself;

Old February 8th 05, 08:29 PM
MC

Default Let me introduce myself;

Kyle Tibbetts wrote:

My name is Jodi Hans. I've earned $30,000+ in a month, BUT IT'S ALL COME CRASHING DOWN and here's why...
You may have the best program, the best opportunity in the world. The best website.
It doesn't matter. YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU DONT READ THIS.

snip

The Expert Guru's with their vast knowledge and combined experience can not put their finger on what would make it work again.
STEPHAN DUCHARME SUCCEEDED - HE MADE A DISCOVERY THAT WILL AFFECT EACH ONLINE BUSINESS WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING YOURS.
THIS IS HUGE.
THIS BREAKTHROUGH IS YOUR ONLY SOLUTION

I really like this bit from their spiel,
"You absolutely need to capture the email addresses of all you visitors,
or most of them, because the real money is on the "back-end" - other
products that you are going to sell afterwards. I always say that I
don’t want a first sale of $100 or $200 from a buyer. What I prefer is
their email address, that’s worth a lot of money, a lot of money! I
would prefer people give me their email address than giving me $100, I’m
serious!"

How about if I *sell* you my real e-mail address for USD 5000 ?