WJRFlyboy (was: Only One Offers It)

Old March 29th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default WJRFlyboy (was: Only One Offers It)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:35:28 -0600 (MDT), wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

DaBogusOne wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

DaBogusOne wrote:

I have found Bahamian banks to be quite helpful. PLan a weekend getaway
and while you are there, you can open an account with no personal
information and you even get a Visa Debit card to pull funds from.

Total bull****. Banks in the Bahamas are required by *law* to see a
passport for foreign customers opening accounts, and if you're
transferring funds you need a letter from the source bank
confirming that they have verified your identity also (usually with
a driver's license).

Open an account under an LLC (Limited Liability Company) setup in
Delaware or New Mexico I(or any state for that matter) then bank as you
desire. You can also transfer assets to the LLC without fear of them
being attached by greedy creidtors.

Complete and utter bull****. I don't know where some of you people
read this crap, but I can probably guess.

Beware the FUDmongers folks. About the only way to open a Bahamian
bank account post-9/11 without showing a passport is to do it
through a bearer share corporation out of some turd world country
like Panama. And even then they don't accept walk in customers. You
have to be introduced. Joe Vacationer ain't gonna get it done. No
how, no way.

And when was the last time you physically went to a Bahamian Island?

You don't have to go there to know what the laws are goober. All you
have to do is read.

LOL, you put too much faith in Google. I fly to the Bahamas privately 2 or
3 times a month and know first hand how it works and it DOES work just like
the original poster said it does.

Unless you know firsthand, you should refrain from giving advise. Laws and
rules might look good on paper and on Google but in the "real world" its
totally different.

WJR Flyboy

look who I found.
Old March 29th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

Mxsmanic wrote:

look who I found.

Elvis!

Old March 29th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 28, 9:29 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

I fly to the Bahamas privately 2 or
3 times a month and know first hand how it works and it DOES work just like
the original poster said it does.

WJR Flyboy

Now we know how he logged his "200 hours in the left seat."

Old March 31st 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default fakeFlyboy

On Mar 31, 2:23 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

lol

FakeFlyBoy is back from his 767 Type Rating checkride, apparently.

Old March 31st 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Apr 1, 6:30 am, Dan wrote:
On Mar 31, 2:23 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

lol

FakeFlyBoy is back from his 767 Type Rating checkride, apparently.

Mxsmanic and he must have met up in the MFS crew room
Old March 31st 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 31, 4:03 pm, george wrote:

FakeFlyBoy is back from his 767 Type Rating checkride, apparently.

Mxsmanic and he must have met up in the MFS crew room

I really, really don't want to know....

Old April 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:30:50 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

On Mar 31, 2:23 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

lol

FakeFlyBoy is back from his 767 Type Rating checkride, apparently.

Up, up, that's it, My Little Trick Pony.

http://tinyurl.com/2fxzee
Old April 1st 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 31, 8:39 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Up, up, that's it, My Little Trick Pony.

Is that all you have?

Cause it's really lame.

::YAWN::

Old April 1st 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:06:08 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

On Mar 31, 8:39 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Up, up, that's it, My Little Trick Pony.

Is that all you have?

Cause it's really lame.

::YAWN::

No, here's a more accurate portrayal, My Little Trick Pony.

http://www.carnegielibrary.org/exhib...if/trickyx.gif