My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

Old August 24th 20, 08:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jld

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

And the DULV LTF link is pointing to the old version you need to use : http://www.dulv.de/sites/default/fil...I_446_19_1.pdf
You have al the latest DULV publications on their download page: http://www.dulv.de/Downloads/Zulassu...0und%20Technik

Old June 7th 21, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GoofyGlider

This thread seems to be just about the only source of information about the progress of the JETA.
And now this too has been silent for almost a year. Any news about the gliders? Anyone flying the JETA?

Old June 8th 21, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

On 6/7/21 1:12 PM, GoofyGlider wrote:
This thread seems to be just about the only source of information about the progress of the JETA.
And now this too has been silent for almost a year. Any news about the gliders? Anyone flying the JETA?

Well they sold off the factory demonstrator a while ago, that would have
been your shot at getting a flyable Jeta.

https://wingsandwheels.com/catalog/p.../category/252/