MD Many planes, projects, TriPacer, Challengers, Colts, Clippers, Gliders, Hummer, trailers, farm equipment

Old June 7th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default MD Many planes, projects, TriPacer, Challengers, Colts, Clippers, Gliders, Hummer, trailers, farm equipment

Available for sale now, at Talisman Farm on Maryland's Eastern Shore
just
a bit south of the Bay Bridge are various planes, projects, and other
parts,
and equipment. I am posting this for freinds, but
can help you contact them if you have trouble getting through.

Unless otherwise noted, the planes are projects in
various stages of repair or completion.

Numerous Piper Colts,
several TriPacers,
a couple Clippers.
All at low prices.

One Piper TriPacer Pacer (22/20) conversion,
most of the way thru a full restore inc. majored 160hp,
new (1980's) radio stack...IFR, I think.
~$14k should be worth over $30k when done,
needs only prop, windshield, and minor paint & stuff.

Two B1-RD ULs

A vintage Hummer UL

Two freshly rebuilt Phantom uls, will be fully test flown by time of
sale.

14' SeaLord floats

Micro Mong

Minimax w/either 1/2 VW or or maybe a Hercules "baby Continental"
engine.

Three Schweizer SGU 2-22 gliders

Three Volksplanes (VP-1), motors

Long, skinny, enclosed glider trailer

1950's Gallion road roller, runs

One or two Challenger II projects (one is '3JN, I have $9k invested in
plane and
repair parts)

Challenger II amphib seaplane (DemoPig, on PJ amphibs)

A couple 3-wheel ATVs

Various short-wing Piper parts

Heavy mil-spec trailer w/two 10 kw generators (ie. two "baby
Continentals")

Two single-person electric carts, heavy duty, not Mart Karts, rudgged
for
outdoor use, small enough to use inside.

Coal stove

Double-barrel wood stove

Solar(water) heat collector system, ~8-12 4x8+ panels, tank(s),
plumbing

Various old farm implements, and some newer, usable stuff

Probably a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten

The prices will be low but please be serious buyers only.

For more information, but please serious buyers only
contact Dan via email at: dwroe(at)jhmi(dot)edu
or Art - 410-310-0159

--

FF