allowing guns in cockpits

Old January 3rd 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Private

Default allowing guns in cockpits

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

Old January 3rd 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, "Private" wrote:
allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

It really doesn't make much difference if the airlines they work for
don't allow guns in the cockpit.

-Robert
Old January 3rd 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

On Jan 2, 11:32*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, "Private" wrote:

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

It really doesn't make much difference if the airlines they work for
don't allow guns in the cockpit.

-Robert

On my airline the passengers are expected to provide their own gun and
bottle, because the pilot doesn't share...

denny
Old January 3rd 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
F. Baum

On Jan 2, 9:32*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, "Private" wrote:

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

It really doesn't make much difference if the airlines they work for
don't allow guns in the cockpit.

-Robert

The airlines have too. This article was not terribly accurate (Look at
the source).
FB
Old January 3rd 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Private" wrote in :

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

Not exaclty up to date, is it?

Bertie
Old January 8th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"Private" wrote in message
allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

Ah. -That's- why people call it the "World Nut Daily"

-c

Old January 8th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, "Private" wrote:

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

It really doesn't make much difference if the airlines they work for
don't allow guns in the cockpit.

-Robert

On my airline the passengers are expected to provide their own gun and
bottle, because the pilot doesn't share...

Call me crazy but I'm still of the believe that if good, honest
citizens were allowed to carry guns criminals would not feel so
empowered to comment the types of weapons crimes we see today. When a
city passes a law that guarantees that good citizens will not have
guns the criminals get a free pass. I know some liberal who has never
touched a gun before will find this offensive but the truth isn't
always pretty.

-Robert
Old January 8th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:0fea4faf-0ee7-4edb-bd8f-
:

On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, "Private" wrote:

allowing guns in cockpits

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

It really doesn't make much difference if the airlines they work for
don't allow guns in the cockpit.

-Robert

On my airline the passengers are expected to provide their own gun and
bottle, because the pilot doesn't share...

Call me crazy but I'm still of the believe that if good, honest
citizens were allowed to carry guns criminals would not feel so
empowered to comment the types of weapons crimes we see today. When a
city passes a law that guarantees that good citizens will not have
guns the criminals get a free pass. I know some liberal who has never
touched a gun before will find this offensive but the truth isn't
always pretty.

Well, I've touched more than a few guns and still own one, but I think
you're wrong.I've also been in some parts of the world where guns are more
commonplace ( well,. more visible) than in the US and they are very very
dangerous places indeed. They also have death penalty laws for just about
everything and all that appears to do is ensure that any crime is a matter
of life or death for the perpetrator thus giving him nothing to lose by
kicking it up a notch. I'm no bleeding heart, BTW. I only want what works.

Bertie
Old January 8th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Robert M. Gary wrote:

Call me crazy but I'm still of the believe that if good, honest
citizens were allowed to carry guns criminals would not feel so
empowered to comment the types of weapons crimes we see today. When a
city passes a law that guarantees that good citizens will not have
guns the criminals get a free pass. I know some liberal who has never
touched a gun before will find this offensive but the truth isn't
always pretty.

-Robert

And perfectly good academic research backs up your belief.
Old January 8th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Gig 601XL Builder wrote in news:13o7m1soscj2k18
@news.supernews.com:

Robert M. Gary wrote:

Call me crazy but I'm still of the believe that if good, honest
citizens were allowed to carry guns criminals would not feel so
empowered to comment the types of weapons crimes we see today. When a
city passes a law that guarantees that good citizens will not have
guns the criminals get a free pass. I know some liberal who has never
touched a gun before will find this offensive but the truth isn't
always pretty.

-Robert

And perfectly good academic research backs up your belief.

Oh good grief.

Bertie

Companies Allowing Employees to Fly Steve - KDMW Owning 40 November 26th 06 04:31 PM
Rivet Guns tdfsks Home Built 3 July 21st 05 01:43 AM
AOPA urges allowing cell phone use in general aviation Eric Greenwell Soaring 7 March 30th 05 08:44 PM
COWS WITH GUNS Beefy Burger Home Built 14 January 21st 04 07:07 AM
Guns on fighters? SKSvilich Naval Aviation 54 December 8th 03 02:27 PM