Urgent: 5000 Euro Reward

Old March 8th 04, 08:38 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Urgent: 5000 Euro Reward

wrote in message news:404d0ad8@sl-news....

I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

Old March 8th 04, 10:04 PM
Peter Kemp

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:38:15 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

wrote in message news:404d0ad8@sl-news....

I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

3351 UKP

:-)

---
Peter Kemp

Life is short - drink faster
Old March 8th 04, 10:20 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Peter Kemp" wrote in message

3351 UKP

And how much is THAT in real money?

Old March 8th 04, 10:34 PM
George Z. Bush

wrote:

wrote in message news:404d0ad8@sl-news....

I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

3351 UKP

If the pound is running at about US$1.60, that'd make it about US$5,000 more or
less, wouldn't it?

George Z.

Old March 8th 04, 10:44 PM
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

wrote in message news:404d0ad8@sl-news....

I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

3351 UKP

If the pound is running at about US$1.60, that'd make it about US$5,000

more or
less, wouldn't it?

The Pound is about $1.85, with the EU at about $1.23.

Old March 8th 04, 10:59 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article .net,
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Peter Kemp" wrote in message

3351 UKP

And how much is THAT in real money?

Depends. Is it more comfortable for you to spend a penny or euronate?
Old March 8th 04, 11:07 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message

Depends. Is it more comfortable for you to spend a penny or euronate?

Depends on how much ale I've quaffed.

Old March 9th 04, 12:14 AM
Simon Robbins

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

And how much is THAT in real money?

Considerably less than it used to be. Perhaps you could apply for UN aid..?
:^)

Si

Old March 9th 04, 06:15 AM
Kerryn Offord

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

wrote in message news:404d0ad8@sl-news....

I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

5,000.00 EUR = 6,226.32 USD
( 1 EUR = 1.24526 USD )
(Live mid-market rates as of 2004.03.09 07:07:57 GMT.)
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi