Glitch disables 10,000 military GPS receivers

Old June 7th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Glitch disables 10,000 military GPS receivers

On Jun 7, 3:49*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
VOR-DME writes:
Perhaps we can hold out hope that the same "Flash, Trash and Forget" scenario
will play out with regard to aviation in general and you will permit pilots to
chat amongst themselves without having to wade through the vast wasteland of
ignorance you cast for miles around you.

I've decided to killfile the idiots in the group, so they'll be able to chat
amongst themselves without me seeing their conversation, which will be no loss
to me. I'm only interested in talking about aviation, so eliminating the noise
from my fan club should help (even though I don't normally like to killfile
anyone).

Add to your killfile list.

You will do us all a favor. LOL

Good news is that you won't continue to contaminate threads where you
have been proven you are a fake, not a pilot, not a CGI so people
reading the last response will see through your MSFS fluff you
contaminate these groups with.

You do realize there are sim groups you can share your aviation
experiences with and talk to your hearts content out?????? Y
Old June 8th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

VOR-DME writes:
[...]

He has probably outworn his welcome in those groups
Old June 8th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

He has probably outworn his welcome in those groups

Since most people in such groups are simmers, they don't have the self-esteem
issues that so-called pilots have. Of course, they still get into arguments,
since that's about all that angry young males know how to do.
Old June 8th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:

He has probably outworn his welcome in those groups

Since most people in such groups are simmers, they don't have the self-esteem
issues that so-called pilots have. Of course, they still get into arguments,
since that's about all that angry young males know how to do.

Delusional.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old June 8th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 7, 7:42*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

Since most people in such groups are simmers, they don't have the self-esteem
issues that so-called pilots have. *Of course, they still get into arguments,
since that's about all that angry young males know how to do.

YOU ARE A SIMMER So, go back the sim groups. Then you won't have to
kill file anybody. You just a dishonest poster here that pretends he
pilots a citation, not a CGI, not a pilot of a real plane. Why not
stop living a world of lies in this real group?

Comparison of Air band Receivers Andrew Sarangan Piloting 15 April 15th 08 04:24 AM
Can old LORAN receivers use single loop antennas Rick Marvin Home Built 0 September 10th 05 06:10 AM
Garmin 96c glitch? Barry Piloting 2 January 11th 05 09:11 PM
Garmin 96c glitch? Barry Home Built 0 January 11th 05 06:23 AM
Garmin 96c glitch? Barry Instrument Flight Rules 0 January 11th 05 06:22 AM