I saved a life, maybe you can save mine.

Old July 16th 05, 10:12 PM
lifeguard

Default I saved a life, maybe you can save mine.

I saved a life, maybe you can save mine.
Hi! My name is Jason Andrew. I am a 20 year old lifeguard from Northern
Michigan. I am going through some tough times in life. To be honest, I
am currently going through a break up, I am unemployed, in a little
debt and I need some help. I have a great idea to start a small
business that will help me get my life in order. More importantly, I
have ambition, experience and a great plan, but I am lacking the
resources in so many ways. This is not really what I saw myself getting
into to save myself, but I have to do something about my situation and
soon. All I am asking is for a few minutes of your time. Check me out,
check my plans out and see what you think. Maybe you can help me today
to change my every tomorrow.

Please visit me at:
http://www.freewebs.com/lifeguard/

Old July 17th 05, 06:24 PM
Jon Kraus

I'm traveling up that way in a few weeks. Give me your address and I'll
drop by and give ya some money.

Jon Kraus

Old July 18th 05, 04:42 AM
Fisherman Fisherman is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeguard
I saved a life, maybe you can save mine.
Hi! My name is Jason Andrew. I am a 20 year old lifeguard from Northern
Michigan. I am going through some tough times in life. To be honest, I
am currently going through a break up, I am unemployed, in a little
debt and I need some help. I have a great idea to start a small
business that will help me get my life in order. More importantly, I
have ambition, experience and a great plan, but I am lacking the
resources in so many ways. This is not really what I saw myself getting
into to save myself, but I have to do something about my situation and
soon. All I am asking is for a few minutes of your time. Check me out,
check my plans out and see what you think. Maybe you can help me today
to change my every tomorrow.

Please visit me at:
http://www.freewebs.com/lifeguard/
Get a job kid. Internet panhandling is getting old.
Old July 18th 05, 11:19 AM
Mike Murdock

From the web site:

"Hey everyone! Please bear with the constant construction and maintainence.
I working toward perfecting this site and I am a firm beliver that nothing
can ever be entirley perfect."

After reading your web site, Jason, I'm also a firm "beliver".

Congratulations! You managed to make at least one error in each of those
three sentences.

-Mike