I can see it

Old May 8th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Hunter

Default I can see it

I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

Old May 8th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Paul Elliot

Hunter wrote:
I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

EEWWWwwww!
:-)

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/
Old May 8th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Bill Kambic

On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:42:02 +0200, "Hunter" wrote:

I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

I can seem them exchanging air strikes.

Is there a USS MONICA LEWINSKY in the future of the "service" fleet?
:-)
Old May 8th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Paul Elliot

Bill Kambic wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:42:02 +0200, "Hunter" wrote:

I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

I can seem them exchanging air strikes.

Is there a USS MONICA LEWINSKY in the future of the "service" fleet?
:-)

Uh, that would be an SSN, I think. Always going down.

Old May 8th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Airyx

On May 8, 10:20 am, Paul Elliot wrote:
Bill Kambic wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:42:02 +0200, "Hunter" wrote:

I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

I can seem them exchanging air strikes.

Is there a USS MONICA LEWINSKY in the future of the "service" fleet?
:-)

Uh, that would be an SSN, I think. Always going down.

Cigar shaped as well.

Old May 8th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
®i©ardo

Bill Kambic wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:42:02 +0200, "Hunter" wrote:
I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton
I can seem them exchanging air strikes.
Is there a USS MONICA LEWINSKY in the future of the "service" fleet?
:-)

Uh, that would be an SSN, I think. Always going down.

Cigar shaped as well.

Would they be into watersports as well?

....and still on nautical note, with sexual overtones, we have:

A family of whales was swimming around on a nice day. Suddenly a boat
with harpooners came and killed the baby whale. A few years went by and
the same boat came around again. When the father whale saw it, he said
that they should pay those *******s back for killing their son. He
turned to the wife and said "lets go under the boat and blow as hard as
we can then tip the boat over." The wife agreed, so they went under the
boat and blew as hard as they could and tipped the boat over. They went
back to the top and saw all of the men swimming to rafts and grabbing
life jackets. The dad whale says "We didn't do enough to them to pay
them back, lets go eat some of them now." The wife said "now hold on a
minute I agreed to the blow job but I'm not going to swallow any sea men."

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old May 8th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"Hunter" wrote in message
I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton
saling side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

There may be a fallicy in this.
One must consider the fact that the very existance of these two people in
the political/military equation of the United States may well have denied
the building of these two ships and therefore the ships might not exist at
all.
Just a thought :-))
DH

Old May 8th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Kanze

Classifications are wrong:

William J. Clinton (YSR-69)
Hillary R. Clinton (IX-580)

http://www.nvr.navy.mil/class.htm

--
Mike Kanze

"I always get a laugh out of those women's lower back tattoos having Han (Chinese) characters. At least half of them would probably translate to 'Kung Pao Chicken With Singapore Rice Noodles' or similar."

Old May 8th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tex Houston

"Mike Kanze" wrote in message
. ..

"I always get a laugh out of those women's lower back tattoos having Han
(Chinese) characters. At least half of them would probably translate to
'Kung Pao Chicken With Singapore Rice Noodles' or similar."

How about "A cheap dish but very tasty." ?

Tex

Old May 8th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Peter Skelton

On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:44:45 -0600, "Tex Houston"
wrote:

"Mike Kanze" wrote in message

"I always get a laugh out of those women's lower back tattoos having Han
(Chinese) characters. At least half of them would probably translate to
'Kung Pao Chicken With Singapore Rice Noodles' or similar."

How about "A cheap dish but very tasty." ?

Translated from Japanese on the beach at Sandbanks

"restricted entry staff only"

Peter Skelton