TSA Rocket Science

Old January 14th 04, 04:21 AM
Judah

Default TSA Rocket Science

Today at my FBO I found out that one of the TSA Agents has been going
around "testing" all the FBOs on the field to see if they are secure.
Apparently he went to the gate, waited for someone (not an employee of the
FBO, but a customer) who was coming out and told them that he left his keys
in the plane and they let him in.

This, in his mind, was a security violation, and he held the FBO
responsible.

This, in my mind, is almost as effective as when they checked my driver's
license as I drove in.

Do they really think that the chain-linked fence attached to the gate is
going to keep a determined terrorist out? Do they really think that
terrorists don't carry drivers' licenses when they drive onto airport
property?

What the hell is the goal?

Is it to keep us so afraid of each other that we don't let each other get
our keys out of the plane?

Or is it to keep Americans so afraid of each other that we just stop
talking to each other altogether?

Old January 14th 04, 05:38 AM
David H

Judah wrote:

[...]

It's to foster a climate of fear. Keep everyone fearful, and things get a lot
easier for all the "patriots" behind things like the "patrior" act.

Just out of curiosity, where did this take place?

David H
Boeing Field (BFI), Seattle, WA
Visit the Pacific Northwest Flying forum:
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/pnwflying

Old January 14th 04, 07:40 AM
BTIZ

sure.. site the FBO and not the airport management..

at our airport.. the airport manager is responsible for remote gates.. not
the FBO

wait.. we don't even have a gate..

BT

Old January 14th 04, 04:46 PM
Judah

Sure, cause it's the airport management's responsibility as much as the
FBOs responsibility to make sure that people are unfriendly at airports...

"What a world... What a world..."

Old January 14th 04, 05:15 PM
Marco Leon

Did this guy happen to be carrying a microphone with an "eye" symbol and the
letters "CBS?" Seems like they have a similar level of common sense...

Marco

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 04, 05:22 PM
Judah

David H wrote in :
It's to foster a climate of fear. Keep everyone fearful, and things
get a lot easier for all the "patriots" behind things like the
"patrior" act.

I know it. I'm just sick and tired of it.

Just out of curiosity, where did this take place?

HPN
Old January 14th 04, 05:33 PM
MRQB

this is what thay want the world to be like!

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your..."

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to order."

Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?"

Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's
6102049998-45-54610."

Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive,
and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln
Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number's 266-2566. Which number are you
calling from, sir?"

Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"

Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir."

Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat
Special pizzas..."

Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

Customer: "Whaddya mean?"

Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high
blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care
provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

Customer: "Dang . What do you recommend, then?"

Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Yogurt Pizza. I'm sure you'll
like it."

Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?"

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local
library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then. What's
the damage?"

Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids, sir.
The 'damage,' as you put it, heh, heh, comes to $49.99."

Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash. Your
credit card balance is over its limit."

Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver
gets here."

Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's overdrawn."

Customer: "Never mind. Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How
long will it take?

Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes,
sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're out
getting the cash, but carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little
awkward."

Customer: "How the heck do you know I'm riding a bike?"

Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car
got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid up, so I just assumed that you'd be
using it."

Customer: "@#%/$@&?#!"

Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July
2006 conviction for cussing out a cop."

Customer: (Speechless)

Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

Customer: "No, nothing. Oh, yeah, don't forget the two free liters of Coke
your ad says I get with the pizzas."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from
offering free soda to diabetics."

Old January 14th 04, 05:36 PM
C J Campbell

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message
| Did this guy happen to be carrying a microphone with an "eye" symbol

It is all an Illuminati plot. Notice how all the organizations promoting
'security' use either an eye or a pyramid, or both, as part of their symbol.
It is time for the Discordians to step in and start sowing chaos among the
servants of the Eye.

Old January 14th 04, 07:07 PM
Judah

That was a Joy-Joy description of futureworld, Simon Pheonix!

Old January 14th 04, 07:16 PM
C J Campbell

"Judah" wrote in message
| That was a Joy-Joy description of futureworld, Simon Pheonix!

He found it in the Schwarzenegger Presidential Library! Be well, Citizen.