VP-2 Plans

Old May 1st 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed Sullivan

Default VP-2 Plans

On Tue, 01 May 2007 00:04:30 -0500, Dan wrote:

Barnyard BOb wrote:
If your demise granted you special clairvoyant dispensation,
be advised not to commit to anything life threatening, er....
death threatening until you sort out all the bugs.

- Barnyard BOb -

I seem to have gotten lost in the exchanges. I have never been able to
speak with certainty about anything and I don't think I know which
Robert you are referring to. Bear in mind that being one step removed
from the quick makes it a little hard to keep track of what's going on
there.

alleged dead ed

Oi Vay!

- Barnayrd BOb -

Inquiry about parliamentary process: if one is dead is one allowed
input into such discourse? Isn't a medium required? If the medium gains
weight does she become a large?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I my case at 265 lbs I require a 2X large.

Dead Ed
Old May 2nd 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

In article , Dan wrote:
Barnyard BOb wrote:
If your demise granted you special clairvoyant dispensation,
be advised not to commit to anything life threatening, er....
death threatening until you sort out all the bugs.

- Barnyard BOb -

I seem to have gotten lost in the exchanges. I have never been able to
speak with certainty about anything and I don't think I know which
Robert you are referring to. Bear in mind that being one step removed
from the quick makes it a little hard to keep track of what's going on
there.

alleged dead ed

Oi Vay!

- Barnayrd BOb -

Inquiry about parliamentary process: if one is dead is one allowed
input into such discourse? Isn't a medium required?

A television is sufficient. After all:

Lemma:
Television is a medium.
Proof:
It is not rare.
It is not well done.
Q.E.D.

If the medium gains
weight does she become a large?

It's the dwarf clarvoyant who breaks out of jail. Giving rise to the
headline:

Small Medium at Large.

Old May 3rd 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article , Dan wrote:
Barnyard BOb wrote:
[...]

That was bad. May all your fleas have camels.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 3rd 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
The Boating Fool

On May 1, 4:45 pm, (Robert Bonomi) wrote:
In article , Dan wrote:
Barnyard BOb wrote:
[...]

Small Medium at Large.- Hide quoted text -

Edward would have approved....

Old May 3rd 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Oi Vay!

- Barnayrd BOb -
Inquiry about parliamentary process: if one is dead is one allowed
input into such discourse? Isn't a medium required?

A television is sufficient. After all:

Lemma:
Television is a medium.
Proof:
It is not rare.
It is not well done.
Q.E.D.

If the medium gains
weight does she become a large?

It's the dwarf clarvoyant who breaks out of jail. Giving rise to the
headline:

Small Medium at Large.

That was bad. May all your fleas have camels.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So much for info on VP-2 plans, eh? :-)

- Barnyard BOb -
Old May 3rd 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed Sullivan

On Thu, 03 May 2007 13:18:02 -0500, Barnyard BOb
wrote:

Oi Vay!

- Barnayrd BOb -
Inquiry about parliamentary process: if one is dead is one allowed
input into such discourse? Isn't a medium required?

A television is sufficient. After all:

Lemma:
Television is a medium.
Proof:
It is not rare.
It is not well done.
Q.E.D.

If the medium gains
weight does she become a large?

It's the dwarf clarvoyant who breaks out of jail. Giving rise to the
headline:

Small Medium at Large.

That was bad. May all your fleas have camels.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So much for info on VP-2 plans, eh? :-)

- Barnyard BOb -

I have flown one and it was one of my more unpleasant experiences. I
can think of no reason someone would want to build one.

So there...Dead Ed
Old May 4th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

If the medium gains
weight does she become a large?

It's the dwarf clarvoyant who breaks out of jail. Giving rise to the
headline:

Small Medium at Large.

That was bad. May all your fleas have camels.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So much for info on VP-2 plans, eh? :-)

- Barnyard BOb -

I have flown one and it was one of my more unpleasant experiences. I
can think of no reason someone would want to build one.

So there...Dead Ed

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dead Ed....
How unpleasant?

Did 'it' kill ya?

- Barnyard BOb -
Old May 4th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed Sullivan

On Fri, 04 May 2007 02:34:46 -0500, Barnyard BOb
wrote:

- Barnyard BOb -

I have flown one and it was one of my more unpleasant experiences. I
can think of no reason someone would want to build one.

So there...Dead Ed

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dead Ed....
How unpleasant?

Did 'it' kill ya?

- Barnyard BOb -

Nay, but it tried.

Dead Ed

Long EZ plans, Mini IMP plans, F4U Corsair plans, materials, instruments for sale reader Home Built 1 January 26th 11 01:40 AM
JM-2 plans? Capt.Doug Home Built 0 January 4th 07 02:17 AM
Duster Plans For Sale - BJ-1b fullsize sailplane plans WoodHawk Soaring 0 April 25th 05 04:37 AM
WTB Plans kalfreds0412 Aviation Marketplace 0 February 10th 05 08:06 PM
want to trade 601 plans for 701 plans [email protected] Home Built 0 January 27th 05 07:50 PM