USA - All students must show "papers"

Old October 9th 04, 04:45 PM
Jack

F.L. Whiteley wrote:

Yes, thanks for contributing your tax euros to our tax dollars to allow
airlines such as Northwest to buy these ["Airbus planes"] with their
government post 9/11 handout.

According to the US Treasury's Air Transportation Stabilization Board
website:

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/domes...activity.shtml

Northwest Airlines http://www.nwa.com is _not_ among those airlines
who have applied for and received so-called "bailout" funds from the
Federal Government, nor are any of the other largest US Airlines, with
the exception of UAL who have yet to have any of their applications
approved.

The 319-320-321 series of Airbus aircraft fit the needs, and the pocket
books, of the several US Airlines who operate them better than the
competing models from Boeing. Sorry about that. Perhaps your company
operates differently and doesn't mind subsidizing competing suppliers
whose products/prices don't quite measure up to your needs. The
stockholders of NWA do not agree. The 40,000 employees of NWA are glad
that they are not among those workers whose airlines have declared
bankruptcy.

I prefer to "buy American" myself, and I wish that no Airbus aircraft
had ever been sold to a US Airline, but then I don't have to answer to a
Board of Directors nor a horde of stockholders about purchasing
decisions. Do you own and drive US-made automobiles Frank, or even ones
constructed primarily in N. America? I hope so.

Jack
Old October 9th 04, 04:55 PM
Stewart Kissel

http://www.geocities.com/mknemesis/airbus.html
Well don't be afraid to take a hard look at the tail-feathers
before you board one.

At 15:24 09 October 2004, Shawn wrote:
Pete Reinhart wrote:
That's 'Scarebus', Bubba.
Cheers!

Hehe! I stand (well sit) corrected.

'Shawn' wrote in message

Janusz Kesik wrote:

Użytkownik ADP w wiadomo¶ci do grup

dyskusyjnych ...

How they ever got a single Airbus piece of crap in
the air is beyond me.
It simply proves that you can undercut any decent aircraft
on price
and the Airlines will go for it. No wonder the Airlines
can't survive!

Allan

O yes... Everything which hasn't been made in America
must be crap...

ROTFL!

No, no, not at all. I love my 'Skeeter. Just Air
Bust is crap :-)

Old October 9th 04, 09:23 PM

Marc Ramsey writes:

Bernie Lewis wrote:
If it keeps ONE rag head from trying to
blow something up with an aircraft....

Rag head?

People who fly Pooches

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
Old October 9th 04, 09:23 PM
CV

Dave Martin wrote:
Another thread asks abut flying lawyers, what about
flying politicians.........!

Well, Kerry for one ...

Old October 9th 04, 09:37 PM
Shawn

CV wrote:

Dave Martin wrote:

Another thread asks abut flying lawyers, what about
flying politicians.........!

Well, Kerry for one ...

He's also a lawyer. Sounds scary, then I think about W at the stick.
Glad I didn't live in Texas back in his guard days (or now for FTM).

Shawn
Old October 10th 04, 12:55 AM
Jim Vincent

against suicide pilots, should something happen in the future with a
light airplane.

Bernie VR

That's right. Just think if some foreign terrorist like Timothy McVeigh,
Terry Nichols, Ted Kazenski (Yea I probably spelled the names wrong) had
been able to get ahold of an airplane. This is sure to stop those kinds of
people....

Whoaaa....you up and dun it now! George W is gonna get you now. He's gonna
stay the course, he's got nuclar wepons, and he's gonna get terrists like you.

Jim Vincent
N483SZ
illspam
Old October 10th 04, 02:23 AM
F.L. Whiteley

hmm, I'll have to check back with Lou Dobbs on that one.

Dodge and Ford, but clearly many Canadian parts;^)

Frank