Aero 1530 help

Old December 10th 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Aero 1530 help

I need some help with the the Aero 1530 (CE 2.11). A bit strange for
me I know since I'm the one usually giving help with this PDA. I'm
guessing many of the folks that still use this ancient device are
sailplane pilots, hence the post here.

I'm stuck with a corrupted contacts file. It displays all my contacts
but won't allow me to delete. It also causes contacts to be
duplicated when using activesync. I know I can clear the whole device
and restore a CF backup, but that just restores the corrupted file.
I know I can clear the device and then sync my contacts to my PC.
That gives me all my current contacts and the ability to delete
contacts, but does not restore everything else I had on the PDA.

What I want to do is restore the complete configuration from CF
backup, then delete the contacts file and replace it with a null
contents file, then do a contacts sync with a cleaned up contacts file
on the PC.

Trouble is I can't find the contacts file on the PDA and I think I've
looked in every directory. Can't find any help on WWW for this.
Anyone know the Aero or CE 2 well enough to know the file name and
location of the contacts data file?

thanks

Andy