UK Junior Gliding TV - End of Season Video

Old November 16th 13, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default UK Junior Gliding TV - End of Season Video

Le mardi 12 novembre 2013 17:01:29 UTC-5, Charlie Jordan a écrit*:
For those who haven't yet seen it, we have released our end of season

video.

Just a bunch of junior pilots from the UK having fun, including flying the

World Championships in Poland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ1jnQtCMiM

Cheers

Hi
Do not understand why it has to please you.
Go to something else.
Old November 16th 13, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Friday, November 15, 2013 5:01:21 PM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
snicksnort

I muted the sound and that improved things a bit, but I still couldn't get

my eyeballs uncaged from all the jerky transitions.

which was all I could stand, was really nice.

Jeez Dan, weren't you ever a 2LT on a fun TDY? Look at the girls!

Kirk
66

Old enough to know better but not old enough to quit tryin'!
Old November 16th 13, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

It was a long time ago (the 70s) and the girls didn't move backwards (didn't
wear undergarments, either). ;-o

And, to the other comment, no, it doesn't have to please me. Since others
said how "great" it was, I included my opinion. Rest assured that when
something is more pleasing than annoying (to me), I'll give it a big thumbs
up. Different strokes...

AOPA gliding video Tom[_12_] Soaring 7 November 9th 11 11:11 PM
5th Junior World Gliding Championships [email protected] Soaring 0 July 28th 07 11:43 AM
2006 Harris Hill Junior Video DOWNLOAD! [email protected] Soaring 0 November 30th 06 01:18 AM
2005 Harris Hill Junior Video [email protected] Soaring 12 November 14th 05 10:52 PM