I wonder if Chris Thomas is a real pilot? Anybody know?

Old August 24th 04, 10:19 PM
Del Rawlins

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:19:39 GMT, "Dave Hyde" wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

I thought better of you, Del. Whether you
respect a man or not, a comment like this is
just unfathomable.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply
Old August 24th 04, 10:40 PM
Matt Whiting

Badwater Bill wrote:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:25:25 GMT,
(Del Rawlins) wrote:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:13:32 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

OK. Here we have a guy who received two of his Purple Hearts for self
inflicted wounds, left one of his buddies for dead while fleeing an
imaginary attack and only went back for him when another boat turned back,
by his own admission killed a baby and committed other war crimes, went home
and disgraced the medals he is now so proud of, betrayed everyone else who
served in Vietnam by appearing before the Fulbright Commission and claiming
that everyone who served there was a war criminal and baby killer (speak for
yourself, John!)

Yup. Either Kerry told the truth and should be prosecuted for war
crimes, or he lied and should be prosecuted for perjury.

================================================ ====
Del Rawlins--

You got a laugh out of me on this one. How true. The problem with
both the Bush baby and Kerry is that they are both pathological liars.
I think Michael Moore is an illiterate, but his fictional movies about
"I hate America" do cause people to enter into dialog and dicuss
important issues. One thing Moore is convinced of is that Bush is
truely a pathological liar. I might have to agree with that, however,
my problem is...that Kerry is too!

The trouble is that Moore is a pathological liar who is calling other
pathological liars liars! So, we can't believe any of them.

Matt

Old August 24th 04, 11:27 PM
jls

"Del Rawlins" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:19:39 GMT, "Dave Hyde" wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

I thought better of you, Del. Whether you
respect a man or not, a comment like this is
just unfathomable.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

Pore ol' Ichabod. John McCain is a threat to his freedom to be a
clod-hopper, chase sasquatches, and, well, be an ichabod.

Old August 24th 04, 11:57 PM
B2431

From: Corky Scott
Date: 8/24/2004 12:08 PM Central Daylight Time
On 24 Aug 2004 04:07:43 GMT,
(B2431) wrote:

You just don't get it do you? Saying "Bush is an idiot, period" is not an
argument it is a statement by someone who doesn't want an intelligent
discussion. We have had presidents who have pulled some idiotic stunts, but

we
have never had an "idiot" for a president. The fact he completed a master's
degree should tell you otherwise. He's dyslexic and to have got a 4 year

degree
is very difficult for dyslexic. I ought to know since I am also dyslexic. If
you and I had met to discuss the election and you started out that way you
would immediately find yourself alone.

Wait, he's dyslexic? Is that common knowledge? Why hasn't that been
broadly mentioned before in the news media, or has it? I don't know,
I rarely watch network news. But I read the papers and haven't seen
that mentioned anywhere. What's your source?

That would certainly explain why he doesn't read much, like the
Presidential Daily Brief describing the pending attack on the WTC that
he apparently didn't get to because the information was towards the
rear of the brief.

But wait, that doesn't explain his rather ludicrous inability to
speak. Dyslexics speak fine, they just have a hard time reading.,
There must be something else going on besides dyslexia.

Corky Scott

It came out during the 2000 campaign. There was something about his wife
reading the daily reports to him. It was discussed a bit in the media. I just
don't recall who carried it.

I never said dyslexia caused speech problems. I know better. The point I was
making was that a speech impediment doesn't make a man an idiot. I pointed out
I have one too. I never made a link between dyslexia and his speech problems.
However there are those who point to that and say it's proof Bush is a moron.
If that's the case Steven Hawking is brain dead.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 25th 04, 12:48 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Badwater Bill says...
One thing Moore is convinced of is that Bush is
truely a pathological liar. I might have to agree with that, however,
my problem is...that Kerry is too!

As is Moore his Bowling for Columbine was full of lies and distortions. Like the
scene when he made the deposit at the bank to recieve a firearm .The perception
he created was that all you need do is go to the bank that was having the gun
give away promotion and you walk out with a gun. The reality was he had to wait
for a background check and didn't get the gun the same day. Sounds a lot like a
tactic of someone else I know...

Chuck S

Old August 25th 04, 12:55 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Del Rawlins says...
Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that way.I see Kerry and McCain as
Benedict Arnolds. He was a hero too...for a while.

See ya

Chuck

Old August 25th 04, 01:29 AM
RobertR237

..

I am ****ed as hell at Bush but Kerry's voting record in the Senate is

greater fear to me than four more years of Bush. I only wish there has
been an
honest choice for President this year.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

There was. It was four years ago when the Republican party allowed GW

Bush &
Co. to drag his name through the mud.

Phil Williamson

Please, don't tell me you are talking about Al (I suddenly got religion)

Gore.
What a friggen joke. He goes to Viet Nam as a journalist, never got close

the fighting, suddenly got religion and sent back stateside to attend

divinity
school only to drop out a few months later. Yes, he has a lot of room to

throw
stones from inside his own glass house.

As for Kerry, he threw his medals away when it suited his purpose but now

wants
to retrieve them and wear them as some sort of badge of honor. Sorry, you
threw them away and don't deserve to put them back on now.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

I'm talking about Mr. John McCain.

Phil

I will never doubt for a moment that John McCain was a hero and is one man who
speaks his mind no matter what but I would never want him as President.

Old August 25th 04, 01:35 AM
RobertR237

You got a laugh out of me on this one. How true. The problem with
both the Bush baby and Kerry is that they are both pathological
liars. I think Michael Moore is an illiterate, but his fictional
movies about "I hate America" do cause people to enter into dialog
and dicuss
important issues. One thing Moore is convinced of is that Bush is
truely a pathological liar. I might have to agree with that,
however, my problem is...that Kerry is too!

I don't think either of these candidates would know the truth if it
bit them in the ass.

Is this the best that my country can offer me as a voter to choose
from? I find it sickening.

Bill Phillips

We live in a democracy.
We want a pathological liar to be president.
Why else would two pathological liars be running for president?
If the American people wanted an honest person to be president,
they would vote for Nader.

Nader? You have to be kidding. Nader has built his entire career and
reputation on being a professional liar.

Old August 25th 04, 01:49 AM
RobertR237

We only have two people to choose from because the American People have
decided
that is what they want. When they finally get sick of the candidates put
forth
by those two parties, they will finally accept one or more additional
parties.
It is not a false democracy, only what the people are willing to accept.

Bob Reed

I think of it more like a pendulum. After one party is in power for a while,
its activists push its agenda so far in its favorite direction that the
people
in the middle get a gut feeling that things have gone too far and they join
the
other side to throw the rascals out.

When the opposite party gains power, their activists inevitably push their
agenda so far in the opposite direction that we eventually have to throw them
out. Its a messy business with things getting out of hand about half the time
but with a fairly happy median.

Fortunately the "Ship of State" is so ponderous that things don't get too far
out of hand during any one administration to cause irreversible recovery.

Dave Tate

I agree Dave, it just seems that the pendulum keeps swinging faster and to an
ever greater extreem. I would really like to see a mid point reached for a
while.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Pilot Error? Is it Mr. Damron? Badwater Bill Home Built 3 June 23rd 04 04:05 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
Single-Seat Accident Records (Was BD-5B) Ron Wanttaja Home Built 41 November 20th 03 05:39 AM
Effect of Light Sport on General Aviation Gilan Home Built 17 September 24th 03 06:11 AM