It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish

Old July 24th 07, 10:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish

Not a chainsaw nor jealous wife even close.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	It dices, it slices,  it guts like a fish.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	299.9 KB
ID:	14703  Click image for larger version

Name:	photo39.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	14704
Old July 24th 07, 02:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
adelsonsl

they recreated this on myth busters on discovery if you get it down there.
they used a plne engine mounted on rails
to do this

Old July 24th 07, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

adelsonsl wrote:
they recreated this on myth busters on discovery if you get it down there.
they used a plne engine mounted on rails
to do this

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Not a chainsaw nor jealous wife even close.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Let's see he

1. Flat battery -- forgot to put the trickle charger on or left his dome
light on
2. Tried to crank by hand -- alone, no doubt; after all why ask for a
standby safe guy?
3. Brakes not set -- oh, OK, well they would have frozen up in the
winter anyway;
4. $500K damages -- Insurance company
5. Insurance cancellation notice to follow

Careless .. I'm surprised the prop didn't dice and slice the pilot ...

Cheers,

Dave

Old July 24th 07, 06:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in
:

Not a chainsaw nor jealous wife even close.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Careless .. I'm surprised the prop didn't dice and slice the pilot ...

Cheers,

Dave

There was an incident just like it Germany, pictures to follow as soon
as I can find the achive..

Old July 25th 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish - 2 attachments

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in
Careless .. I'm surprised the prop didn't dice and slice the pilot ...

Cheers,

Dave

Here ya go,
had to dig thru a few backup CDs to find these.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cessna3.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	14759  Click image for larger version

Name:	cessna2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	14760
Old July 25th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

John Szalay wrote:
CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in
Careless .. I'm surprised the prop didn't dice and slice the pilot ...

Cheers,

Dave

Here ya go,
had to dig thru a few backup CDs to find these.

Yikes!

And I recall there was an accident with a Corsair recently that was
moving without a forward safety ground guide. Fatality I think.

Be careful out there.

Thanks for posting!

Dave

Attached Images

Old July 25th 07, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

Let's see he

1. Flat battery -- forgot to put the trickle charger on or left his
dome light on
2. Tried to crank by hand -- alone, no doubt; after all why ask for
a standby safe guy?
3. Brakes not set -- oh, OK, well they would have frozen up in the
winter anyway;
4. $500K damages -- Insurance company
5. Insurance cancellation notice to follow

Careless .. I'm surprised the prop didn't dice and slice the pilot

Cheers,

Dave

It went to court - of course - and the good doctor claimed some sort of
latent fault with the brakes.

I'm not qualified to comment either way, it's a plane crash (of sorts) so
I'm sure the official report is out there somewhere.

It's just another case where a bit more prevention (chocks) is worth the
effort, had he thought of them in time.

This is one of those cases where the Internet story is infinitely more
attractive than the truth. I posted the pics and clippings of the event
and the court proceedings as they happened - as the incident was at my local
GA airport.

Yet, on a regular basis, some retard posts pics with the fabrication about a
jealous wife with a chainsaw. Such is the Internet, I guess.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 25th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish - 2 attachments - 2 attachments

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in news:N0wpi.16010

And I recall there was an accident with a Corsair recently that was
moving without a forward safety ground guide. Fatality I think.

Be careful out there.

Thanks for posting!

Dave

IIRC: it was last year at the EAA flyin.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pathfinder.gif
Views:	48
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	14799  Click image for larger version

Name:	parachute.gif
Views:	48
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	14800
Old July 28th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish - 2 attachments - 2 attachments (1/2) - File 1 of 2 - 09.jpg (0/1)

John Szalay wrote in
42:

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in news:N0wpi.16010$
Yikes!

And I recall there was an accident with a Corsair recently that was
moving without a forward safety ground guide. Fatality I think.

Be careful out there.

Thanks for posting!

Dave

Not a Corsair, but I found the pics.

begin 644 08.jpg

Attachment decoded: 08.jpg
`
end

begin 644 09.jpg

Old July 28th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default It dices, it slices, it guts like a fish - 2 attachments - 2 attachments (1/2) - File 1 of 2 - 09.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Views:	55