ZZZZZZ OK Chuck, here is the ammo you have been waiting for.

Old September 7th 05, 12:31 AM
BobR

Default ZZZZZZ OK Chuck, here is the ammo you have been waiting for.

ANN Is Posting Breaking Stories, In REALTIME... Stay Tuned!

Bozo Of The Week

Yup... he's STILL at it. Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat
Award). Chuck Slusarczyk builds ultralights and light aircraft... most
of them pretty good little airplanes -- when and if he actually
delivers the whole machine. Unfortunately, Chuck's skills as a designer
are not matched by his skills as a businessman... or as a human being.
For several years, we've been trying to get this guy to give money back
to customers he SCREWED (one celebrated case, in particular), even
after he PROMISED to do so... in letters to EAA, no less. We've written
about it over the years, here and there, and Chuck hates that and hates
US for it. But... rather than deal with the situation and make amends,
he goes into attack mode and turns into one of the most unpleasant
human beings it has ever been our misfortune to know. Somehow, he
thinks that his posting of nasty, idiotic, little signs excoriating
ANN's Jim Campbell, or ANN itself, will prove that he's not a crook and
a cheat. Unfortunately, for Chuck, it's a fruitless endeavor. We know
better and we proved it -- several times, no less. Chuck has lied to
his customers and cheated them out of merchandise/kits/planes that they
paid for. That's a fact.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences with
the company and Mr. Slusarczyk.
Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or been
cheated by CGS.
Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or
Slusarczyk have been the recipients of personal attacks and threats
from same.
Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers.
Fact: ANN can not recommend CGS or Slusarczyk until he gives up this
idiotic pretense of innocence (which his own documents disprove... no
kidding) and makes amends to the innocent people he has cheated and
defrauded... which is a shame, because if you can actually get what you
paid for, CGS' planes actually fly fairly well. Thankfully, there are
better companies and somewhat better products out there... which we can
recommend that you look at, because in light of the above, we can NOT
recommend CGS.

Old September 7th 05, 03:31 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article . com, BobR says...

Gee what an honor I think it's now 3 or maybe 4 times I've been named Bozo of
the Week. It's all the same old stuff rehashed .I guess he hasn't been brought
up to speed on what transpired with his "celebrated " case . As rants go I rate
it a 5 or 6 mainly because he won't name names and numbers just the usual "a
number of people" or "sucessfully sued" etc etc..
It's about credibility always was and he still lacks credibility.

He came up to me at Oshkosh with a yarn about an "Investigator for the
plaintiff" asking him questions concerning the Walton crash. Zoom said he told
the investigator that even though we had a "love affair" over the years he
thinks any lawsuit was BS. He probably figured that in gratitude for him not
talking to this investigator I wouldn't put up my zoom free zone sign and my ANN
free zone sign. NOT. I didn't believe for a minute that there was an
investigator and that this was just more of zooms BS.

I acted very cordial because I suspect he had a tape recorder running which he
has done before.He probably had someone with a camera shooting everything. I
wasn't about to cuss him out or threaten him just so he'd have "proof positive"
that I was terrorizing him. No zoomy nothings changed your still a phony ,you
still run ads people don't want and you still think your relevent.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s

Old September 7th 05, 03:35 AM
Juan Jimenez

Well, sheeeit, Billybob here finally figured out how to use the "Search"
button. Somebody applaud him.

ups.com...

Old September 7th 05, 12:50 PM

Chuck;

It would seem that zzzoom would be the last person wanting to get
into a fact war.Jeez what facts could we post about him. Fact he was
impersonating a doctor, Fact he got his medical revoked for mental
problems. I could spend a week at the keyboard writing FACTS about
zzzoomy and his toadys. There are some good ones that haven't been
posted. Like about the time he showed up at Mary Fish's house with what
she described as obvious self inflicted wounds on his forehead. He told
her that he had been smuggled into Afganistan and was captured by the
Russians and that they beat him with rifle butts. But as always he
escaped. This was quite a coincidence because Mary Fish was the
deceased mother of his son. The one that the Maternal grandparents
snuck off to Central America with just minutes before he arrived with
the police to claim him.Oh yeah lets just post the facts.

I was reading an article the other evening and it had a passage that
fit zzzoom and yuan to a tee it said. "He has what the shrinks call
projection, I mean almost everything he says about his ideological
enemies can be said about him."

Frank "just the facts" Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia
..

Old September 7th 05, 05:57 PM
wmbjk

On 6 Sep 2005 16:31:12 -0700, "BobR" wrote:

ANN Is Posting Breaking Stories, In REALTIME... Stay Tuned!

Bozo Of The Week

Yup... he's STILL at it. Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation

Here's some of what Kevin O'Brien had to say about the situation:

"I like Jim. I think he's a great guy who has done a lot for aviation,
and for years he did fulfill the promise of being 'proof that
magazines
don't have to be boring.' He didn't fulfill a lot of other promises
though, notably to subscribers and creditors. And I think he has some
severe issues with how he perceives himself, the world, and the other
people in it. His reality isn't real reality all the time. Now, many
people are a lot less pro-Jim than I. Some of them have very good
reason to be. While he has the balls to take on things that are real
problems
(Piper Tomahawk, Revolution Helicopter) he has not always had good
judgment about who to take on, and when he attacks someone who doesn't
deserve it (CGS [Chuck Slusarczyk], the Berkut folks, for a couple of
examples) he hurts real people, innocent people, in real ways. People
still tell Chuck 'But I read in USAviator...' and here Chuck is a guy
who is practically an icon in the ultralight world and honest as the
day is long."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...e=source&hl=en

Apparently all the ANN headquarter's hallucinogenic water that Kevin
was too smart to drink is now being shipped to Juan in PR. :-)

Wayne
Old September 7th 05, 08:49 PM
Steve Foley

Zoom wrote:

"Chuck has lied to his customers and cheated them out of
merchandise/kits/planes that they paid for. That's a fact."

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

Old September 8th 05, 01:59 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:49:29 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron Wanttaja
Old September 8th 05, 03:03 AM
jls

wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep

pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron Wanttaja

In addition to which, libel cases are worthless as the teats on a boar.
Plaintiff has the problem of showing he's been economically damaged. The
fuss turns out to be heart balm litigation, if it ever goes to court.

Old September 8th 05, 12:45 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron's right the only way I could get an attorney to take a case like this is to
pay for it out of pocket.And even if I win a judgment I would have to try to
collect. zoom knows this and in this regard he has a certain amount of
protection in doing what he does. Some day when I have some spare $1000's to
spend I may sue just on principle.

In the meantime I will do what I can to expose him for what he is, a Phony and a
liar and I can prove that.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret