How many instruments can I use for VFR?

Old November 5th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques

Default How many instruments can I use for VFR?

I think you might have been out on the field putting cans under the Navion
to collect all that hydraulic fluid while this was going on :-)
Ron answered one of Mx's posts and I told my wife what he was going to say
to Mx before we opened the response. Walla!!! One Outback steak for my
side!! :-)
Dudley Henriques

"Margy Natalie" wrote in message
m...
Dudley Henriques wrote:
"Jose" wrote in message
m...

Tonight, its an Outback Steak for me compliments of my wife and Bob
Noel!!!

Seems like more interesting than the replies is your scorecard. Care to
share?

Tonight makes two dinners at Outback.....one on the Natalie's, and the
other on Bob Noel. The bottle of Jack Daniels is compliments of
Blanche.....God bless Blanche!!!! :-))
Dudley Henriques

How did we get you the dinner?! I have to stop marking whole threads
read, but when MX shows up I tend to leave.

Margy

Old November 5th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

The methods are simple. Carrying them out in the real world is very
tedious and awkward. I used to do it, but I don't do it much anymore.

Better go see a doctor my friend. You are very dillusional in that you
can't tell the difference between the real world or a sim world when you
say "I used to do it and don't do it much anymore". YOUR WORDS, not mine.

And this folks is why we need NOT TO RESPOND to him, and warn new people
not to fall into his trap of thinking they are helping a fellow pilot.

This guy is worse then a tooth ache.

Allen
Old November 5th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma

Blanche wrote in news:1162764840.751135
@irys.nyx.net:

I need to ask my brother where he stored his shotgun....

Tell him in the gun cabinet. I haven't had good duck in some time.....

And Outback don't have duck on their menu *cheshire grin*

Allen
Old November 5th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
I just move on to something more interesting....like watching the cat
sleep......or counting the threads in the hall carpet.....you know, more
exciting stuff like that. :-)

I sell carpet for a living. Are you having a go at carpets Dudley?!?! ;-)
hehe
Oz/Crash Lander

Old November 6th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

A Lieberma writes:

Better go see a doctor my friend. You are very dillusional in that you
can't tell the difference between the real world or a sim world when you
say "I used to do it and don't do it much anymore". YOUR WORDS, not mine.

This type of navigation requires neither simulator nor aircraft. It's
all paper and rulers, and a calculator or slide rule sometimes.

Old November 6th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
I just move on to something more interesting....like watching the cat
sleep......or counting the threads in the hall carpet.....you know, more
exciting stuff like that. :-)

I sell carpet for a living. Are you having a go at carpets Dudley?!?! ;-)
hehe
Oz/Crash Lander

Well, I can't say I've ever flown one, but hell.....I'll give them a try
:-)))))
Dudley

Old November 6th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bob Noel

In article ,
"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

I think you might have been out on the field putting cans under the Navion
to collect all that hydraulic fluid while this was going on :-)
Ron answered one of Mx's posts and I told my wife what he was going to say
to Mx before we opened the response. Walla!!! One Outback steak for my
side!! :-)
Dudley Henriques

confusion is that your game? guessing posts before reading them?
Is it any posts, or just specific ones?

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old November 6th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ron Wanttaja

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:24:49 -0500, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

I sell carpet for a living. Are you having a go at carpets Dudley?!?! ;-)
hehe
Oz/Crash Lander

Well, I can't say I've ever flown one, but hell.....I'll give them a try

You might just wait until N61FC comes up for sale, then...

Ron "Look it up" Wanttaja
Old November 6th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques

I don't have a "game". The ongoing "thing" with this Mx character has just
gotten so boring, that guessing what specific people will say in reply to
him based on experience with their individual online personnas and/or
personalities has just added a bit of humor to the way we use Usenet around
our house.
Dudley Henriques

Old November 6th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques

wrote:

I sell carpet for a living. Are you having a go at carpets Dudley?!?!
;-)
hehe
Oz/Crash Lander

Well, I can't say I've ever flown one, but hell.....I'll give them a try

You might just wait until N61FC comes up for sale, then...

Of course there's always Snoopy's doghouse to try as well.
DH