ADD: London Control - new ATC simulator

Old July 16th 04, 03:43 PM
ShelleyM

Default ADD: London Control - new ATC simulator

I don't know if adds are allowed so please forgive me.

London Control is an air traffic control simulation system for the personal
computer. It is an authentic, highly realistic simulation of the actual ATC
sytem over England and Wales. It delivers a level of sophistication not
seen before in a personal air traffic control simulator. It includes
advanced radar and flight data processing functions that have, until now,
only been found in real-life ATC systems.

We have an informative and helpful forum and offer great support and a
fantastic product.
To see more of this product, please visit our website at:
www.londoncontrol.com

Thank you

Shelley
www.londoncontrol.com

Old July 18th 04, 06:30 PM
ShelleyM

Ken - this is our own product, so obviously I'm rather biased as to how good
it is, it's certainly been very popular so far! Take a look at the forum on
our site and there you will see what other people think of London Control.

Shelley
www.londoncontrol.com

Old July 18th 04, 07:29 PM
Wrongway Corrigan

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:10:11 +0100, "Ken Baker"
wrote:

Thanks for the ifo Shelley. Has anyone actually bought this yet? How do you
like it?

Simply put, London Control is the best ATC simulator on the market
today. And, believe me, friend, I've tried them all. You're just not
gonna find a better product. The ATC involved surpassing even those as
flown by real-life professionals in the real world. Whereas would-be
detractors usually end up sucking on their tiny thumbs like babies.

Mitchie "Wrongway" Corrigan

"ShelleyM" wrote in message

bsite at:
www.londoncontrol.com

Thank you

Shelley
www.londoncontrol.com

Old July 19th 04, 08:05 AM
ShelleyM

Wow - thank you for those good words. I also think it's the best one around
(in my very biased opinion), but it's always good to see satisfied customers
giving us their endorsement!

Shelley
www.londoncontrol.com

wrote:

Thanks for the ifo Shelley. Has anyone actually bought this yet? How do

you
like it?

Simply put, London Control is the best ATC simulator on the market
today. And, believe me, friend, I've tried them all. You're just not
gonna find a better product. The ATC involved surpassing even those as
flown by real-life professionals in the real world. Whereas would-be
detractors usually end up sucking on their tiny thumbs like babies.

Mitchie "Wrongway" Corrigan

"ShelleyM" wrote in message

bsite at:
www.londoncontrol.com