Cindy McCain Pilot?

Old May 3rd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jennifer Allen

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Sat, 03 May 2008 15:41:25 -0400, Jennifer Allen
wrote in :

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:39:16 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2008050310391616807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

Is there really any contest here?

Not if you want your needs placed ahead of those of Fortune 500
executives and Christian crusaders. :-(

Well my needs include putting the emergency brakes on outrageous pork
spending

So you have no qualms about the three trillion dollar cost of the Iraq
fiasco or the current outrageous price of gasoline? It's only the
pork-barrel spending that offends you? Interesting priorities.
Perhaps it's time for you to enlighten yourself a little. :-)

I didn't provide anything that indicated "no qualms" about the price of
anything. Outrageous gas pricces? Try living in many other places in the
world. I have. There are a lot of politicians in the USA who feel that we
should have higher taxes on fuel and make it more expensive. I don't feel
that this is the proper venue to discuss Iraq in detail, however I note that
McCain's vote to authorize the Iraq war are identical to Clinton. The other
candidate was not a federal politician at the time, however he is the only
major candidate to not want lower fuel taxes, if that's what interests you.

By the way you somehow linked high gas prices to McCain, as opposed to anyone
else, but of course you couldn't provide anything to support this assertion.

and having fewer lawyers control the government of the people.

Right. Let's have more deceitful traitorous marketeers like Karl
Rove, and duplicitous incompetents like Gonzales. :-(

Karl Rove is a traitor? Cite? Can you show the criminal activity charges or
are you just postulating? Relevance to discussion?
How about Obama's "God Damn America" pastor who provided his guidance? Are
you going to cherry pick certain people that you don't like, or will you
cover true traitors, such as Mark Rich, who was actually convicted of massive
tax fraud, the largest tax cheat in America's history. He was pardoned by
his friend Clinton.

I have not found McCain to be a "Christian crusader,"

Doesn't McCain support continuing the current Christian crusade in
Iraq?

Please study history and learn what a "crusade" is. Overthrowing dictators
who use rape rooms for political power, lob ears off their citizens, and
build ornate palaces while their citizens live in fear is not a "crusade."

Are you aware of non-competitive bidder Blackwater's Eric
Prince's affiliation with the crusaders? Bush implied that he
consulted his God when deciding to take our nation to war with Iraq.

So what? Bill Clinton implied that he consulted his God/religious leaders as
well. He even sought the council of "Reverend Jesse Jackson" for being
caught cheating on his wife. (Ironically, around the same time Mr. Jackson
was fathering an illegimate child and using a tax exempt organization's funds
to pay off the mother). Do you want to discuss Obama's religious views and
his pastor?

in the least, but I would consider him a war hero who has spent his
life serving his country in many ways.

And that makes McCain qualified to lead our nation how?

It certainly provides qualifications that his competitors do not have.

He doesn't
even realize that Al Qaeda are not Sunni backed.

Cite?

How do you feel
about McCain's position on General Aviation?

Cite of total balanced position?

If you are anti-Christian or have religious tolerance issues to satisfy,

I find the Catholic Church' shielding pedophile priests from
prosecution not only felonious, but a betrayal of parishioner trust of
a magnitude that staggers the imagination. How any thinking
individual in the 21st century can possibly ascribe to such hypocrisy,
magical-thinking, and disenfranchising inculcation is beyond me. Isn't
it time we evolved beyond such superstition and blind allegiance, and
each of us take responsibility for our destiny?

How did you get to the Catholic Church? Which Presidential Candidate is
Catholic?

who do you vote for?

I am not represented among the current crop of candidates, but I
adamantly oppose the Republican National Committee; you do recall that
their members went to jail for burglarizing the opposing party's
campaign headquarters under the woefully corrupt Nixon administration
don't you? And they scandalously pardoned Nixon of crimes for which
he hadn't even been charged. And under Bush, Libby was sacrificed to
shield Rove's treasonous disclosure of a CIA operative. This is the
sort of leadership you can expect from the RNC: treasonous dirty
tricks, audacious hubris, blind arrogance and outright dishonesty.

Interesting concept. Well, by your reasoning American's went to jail for
burglarizing headquarters too. Does that mean that you adamantly oppose
Americans? People of various political parties have violated laws throughout
the nation's history, does that mean that you are opposed to all parties, or
is your memory and history selective to your prejudices?

Will you be voting for McCain?

Who I may vote for is a private matter between me and the ballot box. If you
want to explain who you are voting for, feel free. It doesn't really matter
to me, but I notice that your arguments, supplanted by random irrelevant
anecdotes, are extremely superficial.

But, what I'd really like to know is if there is one scrap of
objective evidence that supports Cindy McCain's assertion that she is
a pilot. I didn't find her in the FAA airmans database.

You won't find me either. I opted out years ago. So what?

Old May 3rd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 03 May 2008 17:08:48 -0400, Jennifer Allen
wrote in :

But, what I'd really like to know is if there is one scrap of
objective evidence that supports Cindy McCain's assertion that she is
a pilot. I didn't find her in the FAA airmans database.

You won't find me either. I opted out years ago. So what?

So you are unaware that when you opt-out there is still a record in
the airmans database?

Are you among these?

Total Names found for JENNIFER ALLEN is 6.

JENNIFER ALLEN JENNIFER ALLEN
JENNIFER GAIL ALLEN JENNIFER CHRISTINE ALLEN
JENNIFER COURTNEY ALLEN JENNIFER MARIE ALLEN

Old May 3rd 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jennifer Allen[_2_]

wrote in :

But, what I'd really like to know is if there is one scrap of
objective evidence that supports Cindy McCain's assertion that she is
a pilot. I didn't find her in the FAA airmans database.

You won't find me either. I opted out years ago. So what?

So you are unaware that when you opt-out there is still a record in
the airmans database?

Are you among these?

Total Names found for JENNIFER ALLEN is 6.

JENNIFER ALLEN JENNIFER ALLEN
JENNIFER GAIL ALLEN JENNIFER CHRISTINE ALLEN
JENNIFER COURTNEY ALLEN JENNIFER MARIE ALLEN

So if I haven't renewed my medical in 4 years, which one is me?

Old May 3rd 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

wrote in :

But, what I'd really like to know is if there is one scrap of
objective evidence that supports Cindy McCain's assertion that she is
a pilot. I didn't find her in the FAA airmans database.

You won't find me either. I opted out years ago. So what?

So you are unaware that when you opt-out there is still a record in
the airmans database?

Are you among these?

Total Names found for JENNIFER ALLEN is 6.

JENNIFER ALLEN JENNIFER ALLEN
JENNIFER GAIL ALLEN JENNIFER CHRISTINE ALLEN
JENNIFER COURTNEY ALLEN JENNIFER MARIE ALLEN

So if I haven't renewed my medical in 4 years, which one is me?

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

If Cindy McCain is a pilot, as you imply you are, even if she
opted-out, she should have a record in the airmans database it would
seem.

Old May 3rd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

wrote in :

But, what I'd really like to know is if there is one scrap of
objective evidence that supports Cindy McCain's assertion that she is
a pilot. I didn't find her in the FAA airmans database.

You won't find me either. I opted out years ago. So what?

So you are unaware that when you opt-out there is still a record in
the airmans database?

Are you among these?

Total Names found for JENNIFER ALLEN is 6.

JENNIFER ALLEN JENNIFER ALLEN
JENNIFER GAIL ALLEN JENNIFER CHRISTINE ALLEN
JENNIFER COURTNEY ALLEN JENNIFER MARIE ALLEN

So if I haven't renewed my medical in 4 years, which one is me?

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

You are incorrect.

If Cindy McCain is a pilot, as you imply you are, even if she
opted-out, she should have a record in the airmans database it would
seem.

Okay. Thank you for the information. It seems that those who opt-out
do not have a public record in the database.

Old May 3rd 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-05-03 11:59:25 -0700, Larry Dighera said:

On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:39:16 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2008050310391616807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

Is there really any contest here?

Not if you want your needs placed ahead of those of Fortune 500
executives and Christian crusaders. :-(

Still no sense of humor, eh Larry?
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old May 3rd 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

wrote in :

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:39:16 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2008050310391616807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

Is there really any contest here?

Not if you want your needs placed ahead of those of Fortune 500
executives and Christian crusaders. :-(

Well my needs include putting the emergency brakes on outrageous pork
spending

So you have no qualms about the three trillion dollar cost of the Iraq
fiasco or the current outrageous price of gasoline?

Larry, Larry, Larry. You really think that Obama's windfall profit tax
on the oil companies is going to reduce the cost of gas? Let's see:
raise taxes on oil, therefore the cost of gas is going to go down. What
are you smoking? But then, Hillary thought it a good idea, so it must
be so. Too dependent on foreign oil? Why, tax the domestic oil. There's
a good idea. We use too much oil and gas? Why, rant about the price of
gas, as if making it cheaper would make us use less. Want us less
dependent on foreign oil? Make it impossible to drill our own.

Not that McCain's gas tax holiday would actually accomplish anything.

I have yet to see a politician propose an energy policy that is not
filled with contradictions like those. And these people want to be
president?!?

Now, what happened in Vietnam and Cambodia after the Democrats declared
us the losers and went home is instructive. Several million people were
killed. I suppose that wouldn't bother you in Iraq. We have come a long
ways from Kennedy's ÒLet every nation know, whether it wishes us well
or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any
hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the
survival and the success of liberty.Ó Now the Democrats think any price
is to high for liberty. So much for Kennedy, eh?

Old May 4th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-05-03 12:41:25 -0700, Jennifer Allen said:

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:39:16 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2008050310391616807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

Is there really any contest here?

Not if you want your needs placed ahead of those of Fortune 500
executives and Christian crusaders. :-(

Well my needs include putting the emergency brakes on outrageous pork
spending and having fewer lawyers control the government of the people.

I have not found McCain to be a "Christian crusader," in the least, but
I would consider him a war hero who has spent his life serving his
country in many ways.

If you are anti-Christian or have religious tolerance issues to satisfy,
who do you vote for?

Poor Larry. He has no one he can support these days. Both of the
Democratic candidates claim to be Christians and are actively seeking
the Christian vote. Sort of the Christian Right vs. the Christian
Wright, eh? :-)

Old May 4th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"Jennifer Allen" wrote in message

So if I haven't renewed my medical in 4 years, which one is me?

My last medical was in 1979 - I'm still in there (that's how I looked up my
last medical date) - so are some pilots that have been dead for more than 4
years.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

McCain in '08 Skylune Piloting 177 July 24th 06 08:32 AM
Tell us more you Ugly Bitch Cindy Shemale . Louie B Naval Aviation 0 May 15th 06 03:11 PM
I believe Alfred E Newman before Cindy SheeMale Louie B Naval Aviation 0 April 21st 06 02:43 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN makes AL JAZEERA - Is Cindy Sheehan ananti-Semite? T Bird Naval Aviation 0 August 26th 05 02:51 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN RETURNS TO CRAWFORD Truthseeker Naval Aviation 2 August 24th 05 08:26 PM