F-35 Lightning II

Old December 16th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default F-35 Lightning II

Hello Group,
I am a novice at newsgroup posting. I have used my SBnews photo capture
program for sometime now for this groups photos. I just wanted to say Thank
You for the excellent pix.
I got a few shots of the first flight of the production version of the F-35
Lightning II yesterday near Lockheed-FW yesterday. Thought I'd post them..
I got takeoff photos about 12:45pm, but couldn't get close enough ,
stationed near the south end of the runway. The airplane was already very
high when it passed over. Then they announced that the flight would be only
35 minutes, so I raced 15 miles back around to the north end for the south
bound approach. As I stepped from the truck the planes came over the trees
just behind me . I almost didn't get them. Again, Thanks to the group.

BTW, I guess I need to find the rules for posting?

sojourner

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3600crs1 (1246 x 986).jpg
Views:	0
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	2171  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3600c4.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	2173
Old December 16th 06, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

wrote in message
[...]

Man you did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dutch"

Lightning anyone? Frode Berg Piloting 11 May 16th 09 05:04 PM
GIF of plane hit by lightning Dan Jacobson General Aviation 10 June 17th 04 08:57 PM
Navalized P-38 Lightning? Steven Wagner Military Aviation 51 February 28th 04 11:18 PM
BAC Lightning ejection weremoth Military Aviation 7 January 3rd 04 03:27 PM
white lightning mansour Home Built 16 July 10th 03 08:46 PM