Missimg Ches. Bay Bridge.

Old October 29th 04, 08:01 PM
Harold Climer

Default Missimg Ches. Bay Bridge.

I am using FS 2004 and when I was fly in the Balto. Washington D.C.
area the Chesapeake Bay bridges did not appear. Any idea as to what is
going on?
Harold A. Climer
Dept,Of Physics,Geology & Astronomy
U.T.Chattanooga
Room 318 Grote Hall
615 McCallie Ave
Chattanooga TN 37403
423-425-4546
Old October 29th 04, 08:47 PM
Icebound

"Harold Climer" wrote in message
I am using FS 2004 and when I was fly in the Balto. Washington D.C.
area the Chesapeake Bay bridges did not appear. Any idea as to what is
going on?

for 2004, MS invented some new way of doing the bridges that proved to be a
bit of a disaster. They actually have a patch out to try to solve some of
those things. I have not bothered to install it yet, so I don't know if it
will solve your specific problem, but more information and the download are
he

http://www.microsoft.com/games/fligh.../downloads.asp

quote:
The update includes over 160 bridge models to replace missing bridges.
:unquote

....which looks like what you are looking for...