Grob Parts

Old December 5th 12, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
svelusive

Default Grob Parts

I'm looking for some metric cable pulleys used on the rudder pedals and release for a Grob 102. I believe they are nylon, maybe glass filled? Any one know of a supplier in the USA?
Thank you all in advance....
Steve
Old December 5th 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:05:16 PM UTC-7, svelusive wrote:
I'm looking for some metric cable pulleys used on the rudder pedals and release for a Grob 102. I believe they are nylon, maybe glass filled? Any one know of a supplier in the USA?

Thank you all in advance....

Steve

Robert Mudd at Moriarty, NM may be able to help you out. See his ad on P-57 in the December Soaring. His business phone # is 505-269-8234.
Old December 5th 12, 08:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

At 00:25 05 December 2012, Renny wrote:
On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:05:16 PM UTC-7, svelusive wrote:
I'm looking for some metric cable pulleys used on the rudder pedals and

release for a Grob 102. I believe they are nylon, maybe glass filled?

Any
one know of a supplier in the USA?

Thank you all in advance....

Steve

Robert Mudd at Moriarty, NM may be able to help you out. See his ad on

P-57
in the December Soaring. His business phone # is 505-269-8234.

Otherwise, Siebert and Friebe in Germany have an excellent webshop. In
English.

Old December 5th 12, 11:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Or you can contact the type certificate holder:

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/grob-saleplanes.html

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/request-for-parts.html
Old December 6th 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
svelusive

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:03:51 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Or you can contact the type certificate holder:

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/grob-saleplanes.html

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/request-for-parts.html

Robert Mudd is setting me up. Thanks to all for the help.
Steve

Grob 103 Parts Mike Maddocks Soaring 0 February 19th 12 03:14 AM
Grob parts Tom Gilbert Soaring 5 December 11th 11 08:22 PM
Grob-103 Parts Wanted CB[_4_] Soaring 2 March 24th 11 02:42 AM
Grob 103 Parts Roger Fowler[_2_] Soaring 1 September 6th 10 12:29 AM
Grob parts in US... Marc Ramsey[_2_] Soaring 5 April 30th 08 10:05 PM