Too close? Too small?

Old June 19th 05, 12:03 AM

I'll tell you my PIC hours if you tell me your wife's panty-size.
Oh that's right, last time I saw her she wasn't in any...

Old June 19th 05, 12:20 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

I'll tell you my PIC hours if you tell me your wife's panty-size.
Oh that's right, last time I saw her she wasn't in any...

Mark my wife died about two years ago from pancreatic cancer.

Something I hope your wife never has to suffer from.
Old June 19th 05, 12:46 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

This is hillarious.

No potatohead... It is actually a very sad reflection
that this is the absolute best you are capable of.

Keep it up as long as you want Mark.

Every time someone opens their mouth in a group like this, the people
reading the posts get to make a value judgement on the person making
the comments.

That means that every time YOU open your mouth in this group everyone
reading your drivel makes a value judgement on YOU.

Your only response to those with obviously much more experience in life
and aviation is to stamp your feet in exasperation, and your trivial
and childish responses clearly show that to the group.

It must really torque your cookies to be sitting at your computer
reading the comments made by those with more experience and realize
that their efforts are actually appreciated and read with some interest
while the comments that you keep making are also read by the group and
dismissed as childish and laughable.

As I have stated a few times already Mark... Your decision to come in
through the back door and act like a potatohead was a decision you made
all on your own.

Stamping your feet in blind rage and frustration will not negate that
fact today tomorrow or ever.

Keep it up as long as you want.

That's the beauty of usenet potatohead, you can be as stupid, obnoxious,
and childish as you want.

It won't get you respect or the admiration of the group and over a
period of time some will just kill filter you, or totally ignore you as
the majority in this group are doing, or hold you up to the light of
day as I have been doing and show you up for the buffoon you really
are.

And one day when you finally realize that nobody likes you or wants you
around, that they realize you have nothing to add to this group but
garbage and they could care less about you and your lousy attitude,
well
on that day Mark you will finally fade away into obscurity which is
exactly the road you are on right now.
Old June 19th 05, 04:42 PM
Brett Sumpter

Unless you are working ag pilot, where you fly under wires pretty
regularly & work off tiny elevated pads every single day. The only
unusual thing was the (very minor) blade strike, and I'll bet he
doesn't do *that* every day!

Now, bird strikes are a totally different ballgame - can't begin to
tell you how many I hit while doing ag work...and yes, I flew off tiny
pads & under wires too.

On 15 Jun 2005 07:02:03 -0700, wrote:

No experienced rotorcraft pilot would even consider flying UNDER wires,
landing on an obviously too small pad and mention that they had a blade
strike non-chalantly, as if it was a smudge on the windshield.
I am a licensed private pilot flying in southern Virginia. Really.
This moron is just that: a moron who is dreaming about flying and
laughing as you guys lap up his BS.

Old June 19th 05, 05:07 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Brett Sumpter wrote:

Now, bird strikes are a totally different ballgame - can't begin to
tell you how many I hit while doing ag work...and yes, I flew off tiny
pads & under wires too.

Well howdy Brett.... And thanks for jumping in.

WOW - Another AG pilot.... I'll bet you and Rocky could
swap stories all day long.

Can I entice you to write a descriptive narrative about your life
as an AG pilot and professional helicopter pilot in general.

It's always interesting when someone describes their day to day
activities in the field of helicopter aviation and speaking for
myself... as a lurker.... I'd sure like to read about your exploits.

Be as wordy as you'd like.

GOT PICTURES.

Cause if you do and you decide to post them to
alt.binaries.pictures.aviation not only would
they enjoy them but we would too.

In any event... welcome to the group.