USA boycotts French Air Show

Old June 25th 03, 08:10 PM
ZZBunker

(Bertie the Bunyip) wrote in message . com...
(ZZBunker) wrote in message . com...
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in message ews.com...
(ZZBunker) posted
om:

Ahh,OK. Take my advice and stop scrimping .

You must be a Harvard man. Like the Doctors say,
take my advice and get a second opinion.
Then call me in moroning, when you're feeling better.

Kindly leave my copayment with the receptionist, as you leave.
Next patient, please. One who doesn't have
a French contagion, preferrably.

Snort! So if one´s not with you then he must be with the French, eh?

No. I don't have any French with me. So, if he's not with me
he must be with the *UN*. Which is a solely owned-and-operated subsidiary
of *France*. So, it's really just a matter of a quick calculation
that the French should quite obviously discuss this
with *Bush*. Since people with IQ's larger than either Bush,
the French, or the UN can count to, are looking for *Bin Laden*.
Given that we believe even the dynamic barbershop quartet of
Bush, the French, the Canadians, and the UN have sufficient cerebral
capacity to find a moron such as *Hussein*.

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahhwhahwhhahwhahhwhahwhhahhahhwh ahhwhahwhahwh!

Good thing there will be a few Boeings parked over at CDG where
everyone will see them on the way home or the rest of the world might
forget what thez looked like after Paris.

That's nice, but people who aren't aerodynamically-challenged
have never really cared all that much what Boeing does.
Old June 27th 03, 05:18 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

(ZZBunker) wrote in message
[...]

Uh huh.
OK

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahhwhahwhhahwhahhwhahwhhahhahhwh ahhwhahwhahwh!

Good thing there will be a few Boeings parked over at CDG where
everyone will see them on the way home or the rest of the world might
forget what thez looked like after Paris.

That's nice, but people who aren't aerodynamically-challenged
have never really cared all that much what Boeing does.

Oh Tarver, one of your siblings-mohter is here!

Bertie

--
\ Bertie the Bunyip \ _ ______ |
\ \ / \___-=O`/|O`/__|

Local internet service providers may consider blocking an American
from taking part in online discussions following one of the worst cases of
"flaming" seen in this country.
A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset local
Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included posting fake
photographs of a topless Queen Mother.
If someone burst into a cafe or pub and started yelling obscenities and
abusing everyone in sight, you might expect the manager to throw them out
or call the police.
Old July 2nd 03, 12:47 AM
BUFDRVR

IIRC Yugoslavia wasn't a Warsaw Pact country at this time.

You are correct, in fact I don't think they ever were a WP country.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"