The joke called TSA

Old December 21st 04, 03:16 PM
John R. Copeland

"Roy Smith" wrote in message =
=20
One of the mantas of security is that you can identify somebody by=20
"Something they have, something they know, something they are". As =

for=20
the latter, when only Jews were circumcised, identifying the =

Christians=20
was easy. Think about that the next time you object to being patted=20
down :-)

Roy, man, you made me fall off my chair!
(BTW, a manta is a devilfish. Appropriate for security personnel?)

Old December 21st 04, 05:24 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

How do you identify a Christian?

The same way you identify a Muslim.

How is that done?

Old December 21st 04, 05:45 PM

Asking them who they voted for? Should produce no worse than does the
hit rate that the current method of detecting anything else

Old December 21st 04, 05:48 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message
ups.com...

Asking them who they voted for?

What response would indicate they're Christian?

Old December 21st 04, 06:16 PM
C Kingsbury

With a ham sandwich.

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
news

Old December 21st 04, 06:27 PM
Dave Butler

C Kingsbury wrote:
With a ham sandwich.

LOL
Old December 21st 04, 06:47 PM
C Kingsbury

"Spockstuto" wrote in message
Your tax dollars at work

Objectively speaking, the #1 job of the TSA is to prevent another 9/11-style
hijacking. While we can argue that Thousands Standing Around is at turns
rude, inefficient, and as kafkaesque as every other bureaucracy, we have not
had another 9/11. I've traveled ~300k miles commercial since 9/11 so I know
what a pain it is. Perhaps the TSA has nothing to do with the fact that we
haven't seen another suicide hijacking here.

Also, it's worth keeping in mind that Muslim does not always equal Arab.
Leaving aside the one-off nutcases like Richard Reid, Jose Padilla, or that
jackass kid from Marin, some of the most violent terrorists in the world
today can be found in the archipelagoes of Southeast Asia.

-cwk.

Old December 21st 04, 06:48 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:24:37 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

How do you identify a Christian?

The same way you identify a Muslim.

How is that done?

Now you're catching on.

No, I'm teaching.

Old December 21st 04, 07:00 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

"Bush, praise Jesus"

What would a response of "Kerry" indicate?

Old December 21st 04, 07:05 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

Above average intelligence?

The opposite, actually.

Sick Boeing Joke. plasticguy Home Built 0 April 1st 04 03:16 PM
On Topic Joke Eric Miller Home Built 8 March 6th 04 03:01 AM
Info on a P-51 mustang called "Spare Parts" eg Home Built 3 October 28th 03 02:02 AM
Space Junk & GPS Reliability Doug Carter Instrument Flight Rules 9 July 11th 03 01:38 PM