A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ISO: Ventus Wing Root Fairing Kit

Old June 16th 20, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default ISO: Ventus Wing Root Fairing Kit

In search of a wing root fairing kit for the original Ventus B.
Old June 17th 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C Koenig[_2_]
external usenet poster

We have fairings in carbon fiber. If interested email: markhawke7 at Gmail dot com.
Old July 12th 20, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Cleveland
external usenet poster

I will most likely be refinishing my Ventus B wings this winter. Does anyone have a lead on the wing root fairings for the Ventus B?
Old July 12th 20, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Maybe the post immediately above yours?
Old July 12th 20, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Hawkins[_2_]
external usenet poster

Hi David,
Were you not able to get ahold of Ken Kilbourne? Did that email I sent you no longer work?

For others,
The fairings I had have sold so are no longer available. I had the molds but they no belong to Ken Kilbourne who used the molds to put fairings on his Ventus though that was several years ago now. I do not know if he is willing to make more or not. I would prefer not to post email addresses here. So if David replies that the email address didn’t work then feel free to email me at the above email address that Colleen posted and I will forward it to you. Otherwise, perhaps someone on here knows how to contact him.

Later!

-Mark
Old July 13th 20, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Garret Willat
external usenet poster

I have a set of molds.

They are very labor intensive to install.

Old July 13th 20, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Cleveland
external usenet poster

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 2:11:38 PM UTC-6, Mark Hawkins wrote:
Hi David,
Were you not able to get ahold of Ken Kilbourne? Did that email I sent you no longer work?

For others,
The fairings I had have sold so are no longer available. I had the molds but they no belong to Ken Kilbourne who used the molds to put fairings on his Ventus though that was several years ago now. I do not know if he is willing to make more or not. I would prefer not to post email addresses here. So if David replies that the email address didn’t work then feel free to email me at the above email address that Colleen posted and I will forward it to you. Otherwise, perhaps someone on here knows how to contact him.

Later!

-Mark

Thanks Mark. I e-mailed Ken. He got back to me this evening with some information.

David