Cessna 172R from Telluride to Aspen

Old June 3rd 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Max Isn't Well

Default Cessna 172R from Telluride to Aspen

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsJK0k.3142$t07.3044
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
@notbxpats.edu:

In article ,

Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Chilly8 wrote in news:d9951312-9221-

4ece-
a035-
:

On May 31, 8:36 am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article f1b63dba-55fe-4904-bd18-824d30674389
@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, Chilly8 says...

On May 10, 4:05 pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net

wrote:
"Chilly8" wrote in message

I am NOT Bertie. The Bunyip does his thing and I do
mine.
The group misses you at the glory hole, Maxwell.

Sure ya do Bertie the Liar.

Maxwrell, I just happened onto this thread, and some
ASSHOLE
is
gettring his jollies out of decicing to impersoante me.

All
the
postings on rec.aviation.piloting, purportint to b me,

are
NOT
*ME*.

Whoever the HELL you are, I do NOT like being

impersonated,
and

and

DEMAND that you CEASE AND DECIST from impersonating at
RIGHT
GOD

DAMN
NOW!!!!!!!!

Or else what, fr00tl00p?

I am NOT "r00tl00p". I am NOT "Bertie". Someone has been
IMPERSONATING
me.

Gotta tell you d00d, the caps make you look a little crazy.

Maybe I can make him a lot crazy...

I run an online radio statoin out of Australia,and Chily8

is
one
of

my
scren names. Someobody has decided to take it and

IMPERSONATE
me,
and
I am serving notice to WHOEVER is doing this STOP
impersonating
me
RIGHT *NOW*!!!!1

Oh that'll work.

Par for the course for asstralian poofters

Bit on the cluelss side alright.

I haven't seen Sky around ozdebate since my return. This one

might
be
a suitable replacement.

Sky?

Bertie

Earht!

Water!

Fire!

What happend to 'ready' and 'aim'?

ducks

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 4th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Forged post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:0j21k.298$js1.157
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:IKK0k.3144$t07.1933
@newsfe22.lga:

Funny how badly you wish to impersonate me.

Whoosh.

Bertie

Wear your ear muffs when it's windy, and that can't happen.

Kay Peewee.

Bertie

Old June 4th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default missed again Maxie fjukktard.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3i21k.297$js1.74
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:2JK0k.3140$t07.1768
@newsfe22.lga:

Bigger dumb ass.

You sem to have a bit of a fixation ....

Bertie

You seem to wear a big fat ass.

Oh ouch!

Do you really think the "Battleship" method of flaming is actually going
to do anything fjukkwit?
Bwswahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Max Isn't Well

wrote:
"Chilly8" wrote in message

[...]

geese

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 5th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

4ece-
a035-
:

[...]