1-26 & 2-22 available

Old June 15th 20, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 1-26 & 2-22 available

I recently rescued a 1-26C and 2-22C from long term storage included in a deal for another aircraft I intend to keep. When stored both gliders were in pretty good condition but accumulated a lot of mouse debris mainly in the lower fuselages. The seat cushions are gone as are the logs and paperwork. Registrations are good. Both on open trailers, the 1-26 trailer is decent but the 22 trailer is “for 1way transport only”. I’ve cleaned them out well Including soap and high pressure water, and sprayed corrosion x on the fuselage tubes that are surface corroded. Pretty sure they are ok structurally. Paint & fabric looks good and tests good. Located in Iowa. I want to see them go to a good home and I’m ready to make a smoking deal on the pair but I’m willing to sell separately too.

Matt Michael
Five one five 451-ten68
Voice/text
wbyonder AT aol dot com
Old June 17th 20, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I’m interested in the 1-26, just need to know its serial number.
Dan
Old June 18th 20, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

195