Extraterrestrial RPV

Old June 3rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default And again - Bertie forges another post

Old June 4th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:6921k.285$js1.21
@newsfe24.lga:

"

Prove it fjukkwit and I'm off usenet tomorrow.

You can;'t, cause you're stupid and ful of ****.

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:9b21k.290$js1.146
@newsfe24.lga:

Unh unh..

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie forges another post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:xa21k.289$js1.25
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Really? Prove it or **** off.

Bertie

Already have, you lying piece of ****.

You're a counterfeiter and a liar, and everyone knows it.

No, they don;t, fjukkwit.

if anyone knew it they would only have to write to my ISP and that would
be it.

they might think it because you keep posting about it, but I couldn;t
care less about that..

Really, I couldn't. Not a jot.

But hey! that doesnt mean it isn't a hoot!

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default forged post - including email

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g20r36$rui$39
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:JXK0k.3167$t07.646
@newsfe22.lga:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message
On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:58:40 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"gregvk" wrote in message

That's your upper lip.

Well? Gonna gt him TOSsed?

No?

Didn't think so.

Bertie

I bet he's tried at least once. And I bet his name is now in an e-

mail
filter.

Oh probably. "I've been counterfeited!!!!" "Dear sir, please have your
client, Bertie the Bunyip, shot for counterfeiting my good fake name"

Your's faithfully,
Maxwell, twit at large.

Bertie