PIREP: 2008 Red Bull Air Races Detroit

Old June 5th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default PIREP: 2008 Red Bull Air Races Detroit

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Depends what's a chawawa, illiterate boi?

Bertie

Ah, once again the poster child for drunken, fat fingered dyslexics (and
cross posters) attempts to teach spelling a grammar.

Sounds like a Far Side comic doesn't it?

God you're a loon.

Old June 5th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EtF1k.1886$nD3.1059
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Depends what's a chawawa, illiterate boi?

Bertie

Ah, once again the poster child for drunken, fat fingered dyslexics

(and
cross posters) attempts to teach spelling a grammar.

Not at all. I was genuinely confused. Is it what she calls her snatch?
Why is it so noisy?

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Not at all. I was genuinely confused. Is it what she calls her snatch?
Why is it so noisy?

Bertie

You were born genuinely confused.

Old June 5th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fUF1k.1893$nD3.223
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Not at all. I was genuinely confused. Is it what she calls her

snatch?
Why is it so noisy?

Bertie

You were born genuinely confused.

Yes, I know. The world doesn't make any sense. For instance, you'd think
even a cretin like you would eventually figure out he's just a great big
chew toy eventaully.
Bewildering.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, I know. The world doesn't make any sense. For instance, you'd think
even a cretin like you would eventually figure out he's just a great big
chew toy eventaully.
Bewildering.

Bertie

Fine, feel free to keep biting my ass.

Old June 5th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:8KG1k.3500$t07.162
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, I know. The world doesn't make any sense. For instance, you'd

think
even a cretin like you would eventually figure out he's just a great

big
chew toy eventaully.
Bewildering.

Bertie

Fine, feel free to keep biting my ass.

OK

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/4/2008 12:32 AM Jay Honeck said the following:
Now, I know what you're thinking. I was expecting Detroit to be an open
sewer, with gang-bangers and trash everywhere, but we were pleasantly
surprised to find a clean, modern, nice riverfront area, and some fun
bars to visit.

Of course you were. You're as ignorant of your own country as you are of
the rest of the world.

Red Bull Air Races in Detroit Jay Honeck[_2_] Piloting 20 May 28th 08 09:42 PM
Red Bull Races Russell Aviation Photos 0 November 19th 06 12:01 PM
Red Bull Races Russell Aviation Photos 0 November 19th 06 12:01 PM
Red Bull Races Russell Aviation Photos 0 November 19th 06 12:01 PM
Red Bull Races Russell Aviation Photos 0 November 19th 06 12:00 PM