USAF = US Amphetamine Fools

Old August 12th 03, 01:03 PM
RT

Default USAF = US Amphetamine Fools

Following an investigative teev program it appears US military pilots are
unable to stay awake for more than a few minutes after t/o so are regularly
dosed to the eyeballs on speed (Dexadrine/amphetamine).

This has the somewhat embarrassing side effect of giving them the total lack
of discriminination between their buddies and 'Ole Nick' himself,
unsurprisingly leading to mulltiple brassing up of assorted
colleagues/allies (aka "friendly fire") - accompanied by the entirely
unsurprising: "Huh? Whadded I do?" when being advised they'd just taken out
a few dozen allies........

Lissen you lot. The Cold War is finished. If you are too terrified to fly
military aircraft without being spaced out, subcontract the job to the
Russians, eh?

Hmmmm - or maybe ultralight pilots.

And there's no real reason to keep on with the 30% friendly fire losses rule
you initiated in Vietnam.

In the meantime stay well away from our mob so there will be some of us left
to save your sorry arses (asses) again the next time you dozy *******s land
a bunch of choppers in a well known ambush site ( Afghanistan).....

(Ferkin 'ell - allies like this - who needs enemies...... sigh :-(

Old August 13th 03, 06:10 AM
Gordon

Let me guess, its Finnish Troll Season already??
Old August 13th 03, 07:14 AM
David Bromage

Gordon wrote:
Let me guess, its Finnish Troll Season already??

It was posted from Australia, and presumably referring to the
documentary "The Need For Speed - Going To War On Drugs" screened in
Australia last night. I didn't see it, but this is what it's about:

http://acftv.com/archive/article.asp?archive_id=19&
http://alberta.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/7608.php
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/...lls021220.html

Cheers
David

Old August 13th 03, 06:17 AM
John E. Carty

Bull**** snipped

Oh, guess that leaves nothing left to discuss :-)