"pleasant" Soaring video on youtube??

Old February 18th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kevin anderson

Default "pleasant" Soaring video on youtube??

Jayne,

This is one of the best videos I have even seen that really gives me
the sense of being in the air. The music is perfect.

http://www.vimeo.com/7851527

Kevin
192

Old February 18th 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 17, 2:21*pm, Northern Man wrote:
Crashes are really cool to watch and ... the crashes way back
when...

Pervert.

NM

True...how did you figure it out with reading only one of my
post.LOL...you must have inside information. ..yea, call me
crazy..sort of like watching wild things happen... :-0 Perhaps
"cool" was not the best adjective. Thanks so much for all your
input..I'll have a look at them. Benign was what I was going for...to
share with non soaring types. May you all have a great soaring
season! Best, Jayne
Old February 18th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 17, 12:18*pm, wrote:
Hey guys, I need your help. Someone asked me if there was a video on
the internet that would show them a little about the sport of
Soaring . Guys, I need your input….and thanks in advance. I honestly
do not surf the you tube site and don’t know of any off hand. I have
seen the one with the parachutist and the Blanik…that’s not what I’m
looking for! *Does anyone know of a relatively short pleasant Soaring
video on the internet? Crashes are really cool to watch and I get a
kick out of the landings at Caesar Creek and the crashes way back
when.. in Marfa..but I really need something to refer to that will
showcase the positive aspects of the sport? *Thanks so much…Jayne

Old February 19th 11, 11:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Gardner

On Feb 18, 1:56*pm, Andrew Longhurst
wrote:
This one is quite informative...but then I am biased as I made it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_lmjq_qd20

Yes, that's good for this purpose.

It would be ideal if it had a winch launch, some thermalling with
other gliders and thermalling with birds, but hey, you can't have
everything!
Old February 19th 11, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sarah[_2_]

I didn't see Don's videos mentioned yet. He's got some nice ones.
There are no mountains in Minnesota, but still...

http://www.crosscountrysoaring.com/Download.html

Old February 19th 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

On 19 fév, 15:37, Sarah wrote:
I didn't see Don's videos mentioned yet. * *He's got some nice ones.
There are no mountains in Minnesota, but still...

http://www.crosscountrysoaring.com/Download.html

Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/GlidingTV