Beaver RX-550 For Sale

Old November 2nd 04, 06:22 AM
gilan

Default Beaver RX-550 For Sale

Beaver RX-550 For Sale

http://www.flyinggators.com/news/for%20sale/beaver.htm

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Old November 16th 04, 04:45 PM
gilan

ON eBay

Beaver RX-550 Sport Pilot flyable airplane. Item number. 4504793499

Old November 16th 04, 04:54 PM
Ron Natalie

gilan wrote:
ON eBay

Beaver RX-550 Sport Pilot flyable airplane. Item number. 4504793499

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Boy this one gets around. Didn't that one sell on ebay about
two years ago (before the Leading N was blanked out of the tail).

Old November 17th 04, 05:26 PM
gilan

don't know anything about the leading N being blanked out. I know this plane
was for sale a couple years ago and one of our club members bought it. This
is a nice plane in good shape and makes a great two seat trainer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4504793499

Old November 17th 04, 05:48 PM
Ron Natalie

gilan wrote:
don't know anything about the leading N being blanked out. I know this plane
was for sale a couple years ago and one of our club members bought it. This
is a nice plane in good shape and makes a great two seat trainer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4504793499

There are pictures on the net with the for sale ad that stated it was a
registered homebuilt and had the full n-numbers. Now you show pictures
of it with the same numbers but the leading "N" is gone. You also spammed
the newsgroups with this sale a couple of weeks ago. As a matter of
fact, it's still registered to someone in New Hampshire. Since you
feel compelled to spam all these newsgroups with your stupid ebay auctions,
I should point out that it's likely to not be smooth saling to get the
"Sport Pilot" approval for this thing until you get the legal ownership
issues fixed with the FAA.
Old November 19th 04, 04:01 AM
gilan

well unless you are buying it I guess you don't have to worry about any
issues if any exist.
So what is the big deal anyway? The plane can be flown by a PP or SP

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

Old November 19th 04, 04:03 PM
Ron Natalie

gilan wrote:
well unless you are buying it I guess you don't have to worry about any
issues if any exist.
So what is the big deal anyway? The plane can be flown by a PP or SP

Nope, right now it can't be flown by anyone. You've got a registered
aircraft that no longer is airworthy as far as the FAA is concerned.
A private pilot can't fly it legally because it's not airworthy. It
doesn't qualify for the UL exemption. You can't just SP fly it either.

So, lets see, in addition to spamming these groups, you're either attempting
to defraud people or your completely ignorant. I don't like to see people
get screwed.