Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg

Old June 27th 07, 11:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	13509
Old June 29th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg (Great Post)

I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife.

Well obviously so do many men in this group.

The fact that some kids might see them or some women might not be
as enlightened on the subject as your wife is obviously not a
consideration.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU BOYS... The day some ass licking, fudge packing,
three dollar queer shows up in this group with a set of HIS shots
of hangar QUEENIES complete with hairy backs and testicles, dripping
dicks, blow jobs from guys with hairy faces, and hemmorroids to die
for, I can guarantee you that the regulars in this group will squeal
like that proverbial stuck pig.

SPIT AT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

I don't believe in this group that what is good for the goose would
alse be good for the gander for an instant.

If there are any fudge packers here who would like to get the ball
rolling by posting some of their home town favourites then help
yourself because this group is now officially open for porn shots
of any type, from any type of person.

Now remember boys..... the only criteria besides hairy balls is that
some form of an aircraft or part of an aircraft must also be in the
picture.

Perhaps a big hairy bear hugging a propellor while shot from the rear
with his big hairy buttocks open for the genteel men in this group to
admire.

Yummy Yum Yum.
Old June 29th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks

shiver said the following on 29/06/07 18:21:
I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife.

Well obviously so do many men in this group.

[snipped]

Perhaps a big hairy bear hugging a propellor while shot from the rear
with his big hairy buttocks open for the genteel men in this group to
admire.

Yummy Yum Yum.

Not quite the mix but it's got planes and bears, and if you take a gun
you could probably shoot it up it's big hairy arse while it runs
straight into the propellor
!
http://www.kingfisheraviation.com/

--
"Initiative is punishable."
Russian business saying.
Old June 29th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Elliot

shiver wrote:
[...]

Jeez! Have you talked with your shrink about your hate and rage issues?
PLONK.

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/
Old June 30th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

You have some serious issues you need to work out. If it says Hangar Queens
and you don't want to see it, don't open it. If it says "Queenies" I won't
open it. Now how tough is that? Now chill out and go beat your head
against a wall to work out that frustration.

Rob
--
Support www.HonorFlight.org
Show a Vet that you remember.

Old June 30th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Scubabix wrote:

You have some serious issues you need to work out.

Actually Rob it's people like you who have the issues that need
to be worked out.

I don't come into this group to jack off over pictures of naked women
Rob.... that's what you do.

I come into this aviation newsgroup to see pictures of airplanes.

TO THE GROUP - AS USUAL CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

Was this newsgroup not set up to allow people to view pictures of
aircraft.

Why is it necessary to show pictures of aircraft with a naked women in
the picture.

Surely there are enough adult oriented newsgroups to satisfy all of you.

Why choose this one as a depository of porn... no matter what flavour
it comes in.

Old July 2nd 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

shiver wrote in news:290620071121243871%
:

I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife.

Well obviously so do many men in this group.

The fact that some kids might see them or some women might not be
as enlightened on the subject as your wife is obviously not a
consideration.

Most kids who are online have already seen far
more explicit stuff than this group has ever shown.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU BOYS... The day some ass licking, fudge packing,
three dollar queer shows up in this group with a set of HIS shots
of hangar QUEENIES complete with hairy backs and testicles, dripping
dicks, blow jobs from guys with hairy faces, and hemmorroids to die
for, I can guarantee you that the regulars in this group will squeal
like that proverbial stuck pig.

Actually there were some women posters here
who felt left out and wanted to see "Hanger Kings".
Chippendale stuff with airplanes in the background
that no one complained about when they were posted.

SPIT AT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

I don't believe in this group that what is good for the goose would
alse be good for the gander for an instant.

If there are any fudge packers here who would like to get the ball
rolling by posting some of their home town favourites then help
yourself because this group is now officially open for porn shots
of any type, from any type of person.

There is probably a 12-step program that
could help you out. I suggest you give it a
try.

Old July 4th 07, 06:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stayfree

Default Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg (Great Post) (Poor, poor, shiver...)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:21:41 GMT, shiver
wrote:

I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife.

Well obviously so do many men in this group.

Amazing homophobic, sophmoric, and useless drivel snipped

Yummy Yum Yum.

shiver you obviously have some serious anger, homophpic, and self
righteous attitude issues going on there.

You are obviously offended by photos of nude women while at the same
time you are obsessed with the concept of similar photos of men.

Hmmmm, let me reconsider for a moment, perhaps you are not at all
homophobic but rather harbor closeted feelings of desire for the type
of photos you described. Hey, I am not one to judge based on your
particular "orientation"...

On the other hand you pompous ******* of dual standards and poorly
formed thoughts....

You spew forth with a mouth that resembles a damn sewer while
professing to worry about the poor "child" that might come across a
photo of a woman with bare breasts in the newsgroup.

Yep, aviation pictures not an opportunity for you to get on mommy's
computer when she isn't around and use the new words you learned at
school today.

Frankly as a father of twin 13 year olds, (one boy and one girl), I
would certainly prefer they cast their eyes on the tasteful nude and
semi-nude photos that turn up in this newsgroup than to read any of
the hate filled, homophobic 'sounding', holier-than-thou, filthy
mouthed, and completely inappropriate langauge coming from you.

I strongly suggest you jam a cork in it instead of becoming just
another hate filled troll.

Now then, where did I stash those pics of the wife....

Stayfree