A duck may be somebody's mother.

Old November 8th 09, 09:18 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.barry-manilow,rec.arts.poems
Mark LeFage

Default A duck may be somebody's mother.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 03:47:24 +0000, Peter J Ross wrote:

In rec.arts.poems on Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:16:48 -0500, Mark LeFage
wrote:

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:32:12 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:

On Nov 5, 6:15 pm, Peter J Ross wrote:
In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:09:25 -0800 (PST), George

Dance wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:36 pm, Will Dockery wrote:
Cythera wrote:

I like ducks.

What's funny is I like ducks, myself, and have no problem being
associated with them.

That's obvious, considering that you've been caught songwriting,
performing, and recording with a Mallard.

"She Sleeps Tight" ©2009 by Dockery-Mallard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGY157cpiU

"Ashes to Justice" Words and music by Dockery & Mallard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwD5-UI0p4

"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

"Red Lipped Stranger' Written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Henry
Conley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

I still say that you and Brian should start billing your partnership
ventures (writing and/or producing) as "The Duck Brothers." It'd be a
minor gimmick, and might not get any notice, but every little bit
helps.

want to suck Dreckery's cock.

Sorry, PJR, I know you do, but I'm not gay... perhaps you should try the
same group I sent the Jim Morrison fan who made me the same offer this
morning to... or maybe the both of you could get a room... I'll leave that
up to y'all.

Yes. Peter, a lovely name, I want your cock!

I'm flattered, but I don't like Internet dating.

Whose dating, I want your cock!
--
Some of us are a lot like cement - all mixed up and permanently
set.