iPhone weather, approach charts, A/FD, etc...

Old October 3rd 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Hilton

Default iPhone weather, approach charts, A/FD, etc...

Hi,

In addition to our WingX products for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry, we put
together a free iPhone web app. Feel free to use, share, etc. Let me know
how we can improve it. We'll be adding some more weather images, but I
think that it is pretty useful at this point. Point your iPhone to
"mobile.hiltonsoftware.com".

email me at hilton-at-hiltonsoftware.com (replace -at- with @) with
comments, suggestions.

Thanks,

Hilton

Old October 4th 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old October 6th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Hilton

A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:
Hilton wrote:
Hi,

In addition to our WingX products for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry, we
put
together a free iPhone web app. Feel free to use, share, etc. Let me
know
how we can improve it. We'll be adding some more weather images, but I
think that it is pretty useful at this point. Point your iPhone to
"mobile.hiltonsoftware.com".

Nice!! I assume you plan to submit this too the iPhone App
Store?

Nope, no need to - it's a web app - just type mobile.hiltonsoftware.com into
the browser and off you go - enjoy!

Hilton

IF labeling on approach charts kevmor Instrument Flight Rules 5 February 24th 07 02:32 PM
Canadian Approach charts Chris Instrument Flight Rules 6 July 17th 05 11:26 PM
Ebay Auction Jeppesen VHS (4) tapes collection: Enroute Charts, IFR Emergencies, Departures & Arrivals, Approach Charts Cecil Chapman Products 0 February 9th 05 04:09 AM
Approach charts JimC Simulators 0 November 20th 03 02:25 AM
Download approach charts Ron Natalie Home Built 0 July 9th 03 08:29 PM