zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 9th 05, 03:46 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

I don't see you telling the Record-Holding Chuck Steak to go ask Adam if
they had any issues with ANN before spouting off

How does he know who I didn't talk to Adam ? Another bad conclusion on jauns
part.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14-1 ret

Old July 9th 05, 06:51 AM
Anthony W

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
How does he know who I didn't talk to Adam ? Another bad conclusion on jauns
part.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14-1 ret

Every one with a brain knows waun is a flake but one good thing came out
of his ranting. It got me to check out your website and I'm sure it has
done the same for others.

I like the 2 place Hawk Arrow and if I ever get to the point where I can
afford to go kit over plans built, it's near the top of the list. Has
any one built one with VW or Geo engine. I think it would be a good
plane for sport pilot license.

BTW

Old July 9th 05, 02:30 PM
Matt Whiting

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I'll say it slowly so that even you can understand.

Chuck, you should know by know that it isn't possible to speak THAT
slowly. :-)

Matt
Old July 9th 05, 04:03 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Major snip ending with:
BASIC SINGLE PLACE HAWK ARROW KIT
(For combining with covering package
and engine packages listed below) $8,936.00

jaun jaun jaun more proof positive that as a reporter you just can't get
the
facts straight.It appears that your letting your vendetta get in the way
of
logic or you just plain can't comprehend what you read. See the part that
says:

Steak steak steak, for combining does not mean "included in standard". Get
it now? For someone who claims to design his own aircraft, your writing and
comprehension skills are awfully low. If you want the full enclosure to be
part of the standard kit, and if it's an alleged safety of flight item, why
do you allow them to decide whether or not to purchase it as a separate
item?

I'll give you a day or so to chew on that since you're obviously in need of
the extra time.

Of all the people I have had contact with about the Hawk your the first to
come
to your conclusion that those 2 packages are options.

If they aren't part of the standard kit, that's what they are.

By now even you should know that it is not "alleged" but fact but I'm not
placing blame I'm just trying to help the NTSB find out why and what
happened.
Your attitude and grave dancing to get at me does nothing but smear the
memory
of John Walton.

That CGS aircraft already took care of the memory part. BTW, I'm dancing on
top of you, what are you doing standing on Walton's grave?

What that he didn't die in the 3rd crash?

That he didn't crash in your aircraft due to pilot error.

Enjoy your new found fame.

Juan

Old July 9th 05, 04:05 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

I don't see you telling the Record-Holding Chuck Steak to go ask Adam if
they had any issues with ANN before spouting off

How does he know who I didn't talk to Adam ? Another bad conclusion on
jauns
part.

Because, as the pathological liar you are, you never said you had talked to
Adam or what Adam had to say about the reasons we wrote the editorial. Now,
by some act of magic called "cover my ass," you claim you did speak to Adam
Aircraft about this. ROFL! Simple math when it comes to you and your
so-called credibility.

Old July 9th 05, 04:28 PM
John Ammeter

Chuck,

Don't bother with jaun... he's obviously one of two
things...

1. As dumb as a post and not even that useful

or

2. Simply "yanking your chain" to see you dance.

I think it's #2 since even jaun can't be so stupid as to
thing an airplane will fly without a "covering package" or
an engine.

Nearly everyone in the aviation community knows what a good
product you offer and also that you have done what you've
said you've done. In contrast to jaun's mentor, Zoom, who
is still holding to his ludicrous claims of flight time,
number of aircraft flown, relief flights, etc...

I'd simply ignore jaun, he's NOT worth the time to respond
to...

Chuck, YOU have the credibility AND the awards to prove it.
Jaun has NOTHING... just a mouthpiece for Zoom...

Old July 12th 05, 12:08 AM
Juan Jimenez

"John Ammeter" wrote in message

I think it's #2 since even jaun can't be so stupid as to
thing an airplane will fly without a "covering package" or
an engine.

Your meter's reading empty, John. Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure.

Old July 12th 05, 12:19 AM
John Ammeter

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:08:27 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
.. .

I think it's #2 since even jaun can't be so stupid as to
thing an airplane will fly without a "covering package" or
an engine.

Your meter's reading empty, John. Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure.

"Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure."

Hey, jaun.... mind rephrasing the above in English??

John
Old July 12th 05, 01:06 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

"Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure."

Hey, jaun.... mind rephrasing the above in English??

John notice how he twists the facts? The question was if the fuselage cover is
an option and it is not,it's part of the covering package which is NOT an option
but a complete package which includes wing coverings ,flap coverings etc..
Everyone in the world understands that except jaun. He acts like he knows more
about my kit then I do.Your right he is that stupid. Maybe he should go and play
with his goat and ponder his navel.LOL!!

Chuck S

Old July 12th 05, 02:58 AM
John Ammeter

On 11 Jul 2005 17:06:48 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , John Ammeter says...

"Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure."

Hey, jaun.... mind rephrasing the above in English??

John notice how he twists the facts? The question was if the fuselage cover is
an option and it is not,it's part of the covering package which is NOT an option
but a complete package which includes wing coverings ,flap coverings etc..
Everyone in the world understands that except jaun. He acts like he knows more
about my kit then I do.Your right he is that stupid. Maybe he should go and play
with his goat and ponder his navel.LOL!!

Chuck S

I saw that... jaun doesn't seem to be able to understand
that the COMPLETE package includes the basic kit PLUS the
covering package OF YOUR CHOICE and the engine package. To
99.999% of the world it's clear... however, to jaun it's
somehow unclear...

John