J-2 McCullough gyro blades

Old December 31st 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default J-2 McCullough gyro blades

Have a project that needs 6 blades from the J-2. The blades need to be in
flyable condition for the restoration of a rare McCullough tandem rotor
helicopter. Any clues out there????

Old January 6th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:48:14 -0800, Stu Fields wrote:

Have a project that needs 6 blades from the J-2. The blades need to be in
flyable condition for the restoration of a rare McCullough tandem rotor
helicopter. Any clues out there????

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old January 6th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Gezellig

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:16:05 -0500, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:48:14 -0800, Stu Fields wrote:

Have a project that needs 6 blades from the J-2. The blades need to be in
flyable condition for the restoration of a rare McCullough tandem rotor
helicopter. Any clues out there????

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

But can you trace your urethra to your prostate sac?

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

Excellent choice. Have you given thought to gaining your pilot's license
first? *lol*
Old January 6th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:18:48 -0500, Gezellig wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:16:05 -0500, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:48:14 -0800, Stu Fields wrote:

Have a project that needs 6 blades from the J-2. The blades need to be in
flyable condition for the restoration of a rare McCullough tandem rotor
helicopter. Any clues out there????

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

But can you trace your urethra to your prostate sac?

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

Excellent choice. Have you given thought to gaining your pilot's license
first? *lol*

I'm going to buy a plane...Yes, I'm training to be a pilot since 2007. I
am looking for an estate and put in a landing strip.
Old January 6th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Gezellig

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:20:34 -0500, Mark wrote:

[...]

A Zodiac XL?

Yes, I'm training to be a pilot since 2007. I
am looking for an estate and put in a landing strip.

I see you got your priorities in order.

*lol*
Old January 6th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:22:08 -0500, Gezellig wrote:

[...]

Yes, I don't care if it was grounded by the FAA.
While there were some structural mishaps on several
of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the jury is
still out for me.

Yes, I'm training to be a pilot since 2007. I
am looking for an estate and put in a landing strip.

I see you got your priorities in order.

*lol*

Best not fool with me. Grilled rattler with beans,
and a big cold glass of cougar milk. Cactus thorn
for a tooth pick, that's my main meal.
Old January 6th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Gezellig

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:24:16 -0500, Mark wrote:

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

But can you trace your urethra to your prostate sac?

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

Excellent choice. Have you given thought to gaining your pilot's license
first? *lol*

I'm going to buy a plane...

A Zodiac XL?

Yes, I don't care if it was grounded by the FAA.
While there were some structural mishaps on several
of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the jury is
still out for me.

Then by all means, phuck the jet, buy the tin can death trap! *lol*

Yes, I'm training to be a pilot since 2007. I
am looking for an estate and put in a landing strip.

I see you got your priorities in order.

*lol*

Best not fool with me. Grilled rattler with beans,
and a big cold glass of cougar milk. Cactus thorn
for a tooth pick, that's my main meal.

Do you swallow after you jack yourself off?
Old January 18th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:26:39 -0500, Gezellig wrote:

[...]

The person you're addressing, who is forging my posts,
is Jeffrey Bloss, not Mark.(me)...He also hacked my "Tiger Would" troll
identity...he is just a run of the mill sockpuppet asshole who spends
ALL his waking moments on usenet, identifying people whom he realizes
*are far superior to him (sic Mark(ie))*, so he emulates them here,
pretending he is them, and not the mundane basement loser ****. (as
opposed to unique basement loser ****s). In a word...

Old September 28th 11, 05:18 PM
emeleysantya emeleysantya is offline
Banned

Location: buy propecia generic

order propecia online cheap, buy propecia steroids.

order propecia brazil - buy propecia rx.

purchase propecia online uk, how to get propecia.