A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Instrument Flight Rules
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Symposium on IFRS Implementation



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 18th 10, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sena Chary
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Symposium on IFRS Implementation

Relevante Invites you for its upcoming symposium “IFRS
Implementation”: Event Date: June 16th 2010

Event Location:
The Conference Center at Penn State Great Valley, Malvern, PA, (USA).

Event Overview:

IFRS Implementation: Learning’s from Early Adopters Topics Include:

• Learnings from companies, industries, and countries that are among
the Early Adopters of IFRS.
• Understanding the key Information Technology changes being driven by
IFRS requirements.
• Insights to the Audit Committee’s role and responsibilities
pertaining to IFRS.
• Highlights of Management, Discussion, and Analysis disclosure
requirements and approach during the transition to IFRS.

Targeted Audience:
• CFOs
• VP- Finance
• Internal Audit Directors
• Controllers
• Audit Managers
• Finance Directors
• Finance Managers
• Risk Management professionals
• Consultants
• Internal Controls Managers
• Staff Accountants
• IT Managers
• Information Security Managers
• Accountants
• Staff/Senior Auditors
• Project Managers
• SOX Managers.

For more information visit:
http://www.relevante.com/htmls/confe...10/welcome.htm

Event Contact Information:
Name: Marketing Manager
E-Mail:
Phone: 215.259.5102
Fax: 610-565-4990
Ads
  #2  
Old May 18th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 721
Default Symposium on IFRS Implementation

Sena Chary wrote:
Relevante Invites you for its upcoming symposium “IFRS
Implementation”: Event Date: June 16th 2010

Event Location:
The Conference Center at Penn State Great Valley, Malvern, PA, (USA).

Event Overview:

IFRS Implementation: Learning’s from Early Adopters Topics Include:

• Learnings from companies, industries, and countries that are among
the Early Adopters of IFRS.
• Understanding the key Information Technology changes being driven by
IFRS requirements.
• Insights to the Audit Committee’s role and responsibilities
pertaining to IFRS.
• Highlights of Management, Discussion, and Analysis disclosure
requirements and approach during the transition to IFRS.

Targeted Audience:
• CFOs
• VP- Finance
• Internal Audit Directors
• Controllers
• Audit Managers
• Finance Directors
• Finance Managers
• Risk Management professionals
• Consultants
• Internal Controls Managers
• Staff Accountants
• IT Managers
• Information Security Managers
• Accountants
• Staff/Senior Auditors
• Project Managers
• SOX Managers.

For more information visit:
http://www.relevante.com/htmls/confe...10/welcome.htm

Event Contact Information:
Name: Marketing Manager
E-Mail:
Phone: 215.259.5102
Fax: 610-565-4990


What's IFRS?


  #3  
Old May 18th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Brian Whatcott
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 915
Default Symposium on IFRS Implementation

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
Sena Chary wrote:
Relevante Invites you for its upcoming symposium “IFRS
Implementation”: Event Date: June 16th 2010

Event Location:
The Conference Center at Penn State Great Valley, Malvern, PA, (USA).
/snip/


What's IFRS?


Not about aviation - IFR or VFR, I bet...
Auditing, finance accounting - that stuff?

Brian W
  #4  
Old May 19th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 721
Default Symposium on IFRS Implementation

brian whatcott wrote:

Not about aviation - IFR or VFR, I bet...
Auditing, finance accounting - that stuff?


Beaththehellouttame. Even the link provided didn't define it, apparently
the poster did not understand what this group was about.


  #5  
Old May 19th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Bob Moore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 291
Default Symposium on IFRS Implementation

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote
Beaththehellouttame. Even the link provided didn't define it,
apparently the poster did not understand what this group was about.



Gee.... I thought that everyone knew about the "International Financial
Reporting Standards". How else do you think that the Bankers manage
to bring the entire world down at the same time?

Bob Moore...Google knows everything
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAA's next steps in building its NextGen implementation plan. Larry Dighera Piloting 0 July 7th 07 12:31 PM
CAA report: The Next Steps in Mode S Implementation JS Soaring 0 June 12th 07 04:49 PM
NSM History Symposium [email protected] Soaring 0 April 24th 06 04:11 PM
In Italy - a symposium on saring flight and sailplane construction/design cernauta Soaring 0 September 10th 04 01:16 AM
In Italy - a symposium on saring flight and sailplane construction/design cernauta Soaring 0 September 10th 04 01:15 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.