Wanted: Blank Datacard Garmin GNS430

Old August 30th 04, 03:37 PM
Marco Leon

Default Wanted: Blank Datacard Garmin GNS430

Sorry for the broadcast but I seem to have lost my extra datacard for my
GNS430. Does anoyone happen to have en extra one they'd like to unload? Of
course, I don't need to have any data on there (in other words, not looking
to scam for a more updated database).

Thanks,

Marco

Old August 30th 04, 07:56 PM
Bill Zaleski

Just saw one lately on the AOPA classifieds. (avionics)

Old August 31st 04, 03:33 PM
Allen

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message
Sorry for the broadcast but I seem to have lost my extra datacard for my
GNS430. Does anoyone happen to have en extra one they'd like to unload? Of
course, I don't need to have any data on there (in other words, not

looking
to scam for a more updated database).

Thanks,

Marco

Marco, I tried to e-mail you yesterday but it was returned, if that one is
gone I have one I'll sell.

Allen