Childish people on this group

Old January 3rd 04, 04:28 AM
C. Boxer

Default Childish people on this group

I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
countries? Get a grip.

--

Charley Boxer

Old January 3rd 04, 07:48 AM
jafar

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 +0000, C. Boxer wrote:

I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
countries? Get a grip.

You should have stopped at the kindergarten comment.

--
jafar

Old January 3rd 04, 12:07 PM
Quilljar

What exactly is a foreigner in an international communications medium such
as the internet?

signed,

A childish person

---

Old January 3rd 04, 02:10 PM
Don Parker

C. Boxer wrote:
I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more
like a kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the
troublemakers are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those
third world countries? Get a grip.

I don't think geography or ethniciity has anything to do with it - a moron
by any other name, is still a MORON, and, unfortunately, this group has a
few that as you mention, apparently really don't have anything else to do.
The more they're fed, the fatter and dumber they get. Killfile and some
discrimination when opening messages are about the only alternative. A
pity, but just part of having a forum open to all, even the mentally
unstable degenerates that can't form any life of their own, so try to
disruput everyone else's..... It's useless to have a battle of the wits
when you're fighting an unarmed foe!

Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

Old January 4th 04, 07:29 AM
jafar

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 11:51:06 -0600, Mtey Burd wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 07:48:40 +0000, jafar wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 +0000, C. Boxer wrote:

I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
countries? Get a grip.

You should have stopped at the kindergarten comment.

Says who? You? You don't have that kind of clout. Truth hurts!

The Speedbyrd :

Who needs clout? We are all foreigners here. I just think the xenophobic
comments are not needed.

--
jafar

Old January 20th 04, 05:12 AM
Rudolph McCrack

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 GMT, "C. Boxer" wrote:

I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
countries? Get a grip.

Foreigners? What country is usenet in?
Old January 21st 04, 04:32 AM
BOXMAN

"C. Boxer" wrote in message

Get a grip on my wife & dauth for .02 and get it in there

BOXMAN

where do sign up