my first airplane !

Old April 15th 04, 11:58 AM
Ballan

Default my first airplane !

hello everyone !

i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with my problem ...

i want to build an airplane ...
1) i have VERY VERY little money !
2) i will make no matter the time ...

what i am wondering now is if there are available some blueprints or
something like that that could help me with the main thing ... e.g.
shape of the wing or the propeler or the engine ... can i use an
automobile engine ?

i don't care the look .. all i want is to have something that can fly
!!? it could look like wright's plane but if it fly that's ok with me

the problem is that i don't want to "invent the wheel" again ... i
could make everything by myself and sure would be more fun but still
it would be safer to use the experience of the others ...

when i searched for blueprints on the net ... all i found was
blueprints of an old airplanes ... WW2 etc. ...

can anyone help me or tell me a link or whatever ... i will be
appreciated ...
Old April 15th 04, 02:05 PM
Aardvark

Ballan wrote:
[...]

Search for
homebuilt and plans and airplane or ultralight
This is what I found for you to start with.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1FF24708

Old April 16th 04, 03:37 PM
BllFs6

i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with my problem ...

i want to build an airplane ...
1) i have VERY VERY little money !
2) i will make no matter the time ...

Do an internet search for Gyrocopter....the Gyrobee (and Ralph Taggert?).....

Gryo's are probably the quickest build time and cheapest things to fly out
there...

Of course they'll kill ya faster than anything too if you build em or fly em
wrong...

maybe I'll have time to dig up a link later...

take care

Blll
Old April 17th 04, 11:10 PM
Ballan

Thank you all ...

I guess i'll buy some books as a start , and for what i've read on the
web i guess it would be best to build it myself , considering the
conditions ... and as i said it would be much more fun ) and still
time ahead on me ) i'm 20 and something right now ))
Old April 28th 04, 11:56 PM
Rick Holland

I would recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Old April 29th 04, 08:55 PM
Lou Parker

(Rick Holland) wrote in message . com...
I would recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Thank you all ...

I guess i'll buy some books as a start , and for what i've read on the
web i guess it would be best to build it myself , considering the
conditions ... and as i said it would be much more fun ) and still
time ahead on me ) i'm 20 and something right now ))

Try these links
http://www.homebuilt.org/
This one I like because of the simplistic styles
http://www.ragwingaircraftdesigns.com/home.php