VFR flight to Yazoo City - 2 videos with ATC and intercom COMS

Old May 8th 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default VFR flight to Yazoo City - 2 videos with ATC and intercom COMS

VFR flight to Yazoo City - 2 videos with ATC and intercom COMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2JFleJSZA

Friend Chris and I decided to take a quick flight to Yazoo. My first
time with him as we have been trying to hook up for him to fly and
either weather or other circumstances wouldn't allow us to go.

First video is our flight to Yazoo City which includes preflight (he
takes kicking the tires to a whole new level), runup, takeoff,
timelapsed enroute, landing at Yazoo and landing back at KMBO. Some
may enjoy my after landing QB editorial on his landing at KMBO near
the very end of the video. Landing judge ratings and comments always
welcomed!

EF4 Tornado track with intercom communications

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-stJDC8Sw

Second video is the track of an EF4 tornado that hit Yazoo city. This
tornado was the widest in MS history and it was absolutely the most
amazing thing I have seen from the air. Video includes intercom
communications.