Our First Katrina Refugees

Old September 18th 05, 03:58 PM
Flyingmonk

If anyone wants read further on how some Lao or how some Hmongs feel
about this whole situation, there are two forums in Google;

one is soc.culture.laos
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.laos?lnk=li

and one is soc.culture.hmong.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.hmong?lnk=lr

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 18th 05, 04:28 PM
Matt Barrow

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Flyingmonk" wrote)
He was found guilty by the jury of his peers, an all white jury of
eight women and four men.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...57.story?coll=

No comment from me.

And just how many Hmong were on the jury that sentenced those six hunters
to death?

One. One Hmong judge, one Hmong jury, and one Hmong executioner.

He's a mass murderer - period!

DUH!! :)

Old September 18th 05, 04:45 PM
Flyingmonk

I wrote earlier:
After the Cha Vang incident there was a controversy over a bumper stick
that read "Save a Hunter, kill a Mong". This act was committed by a
man, one man. It was not committed by all the Hmongs. I don't condone
his actions. I haven't been following his trial, but I hope he gets a
fair trial by the Jury of his pears.

I think he I'd have to be there to know what happened. I wasn't there,
therefore I have no comments.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 18th 05, 04:56 PM
RST Engineering

Or a jury of his peaches or oranges.

Jim

ups.com...

Old September 18th 05, 05:02 PM
Flyingmonk

Yeah I caught my typo too! : ^) "words are like bullets, once fired,
you cannot take it back."

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 18th 05, 05:05 PM
Flyingmonk

I have heard somewhere that "Duh!" can be translated as "No ****
Sherlock!". Somehow I feel "Duh!" is less offensive. : ^)

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone