Why didn't Bush fight?

Old September 1st 04, 08:04 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"OXMORON1" wrote in message

Art don't you know any other words to use? For a college student your
vocabulary is limited lately.

College student? I thought he was working toward a GED.

Old September 2nd 04, 12:41 AM
Leslie Swartz

Not likely . . . by his own admission, it has taken him 4 years to pass 2
years worth of "Constitutional Law."

Steve Swartz

"Jarg" wrote in message
. com...
"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: Why can't Art stay on-topic?

Excellant advice. Go tro my webpages and stop bothering me. I am back at

school
now and have less time for crap.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

I for one sincerely hope you learn something while in school.

Jarg

Old September 12th 04, 03:26 PM
Jack

rrussell wrote:

a politician should definitely be decisive and also courageous, but in a
completely other way than soldiers. or am i just dreaming this up?

No, you are not dreaming: it is the electorate that are apparently
asleep. The real problems of today are something both parties feel they
should avoid.

This does not bode well for the future.

Jack
Old September 12th 04, 03:48 PM
sfb

The real problems are too complex for the main stream media to report so
they focus on thirty year old so called scandals that have little or no
bearing on today's world.

Old September 12th 04, 03:56 PM
Colin Campbell

rrussell wrote:

a politician should definitely be decisive and also courageous, but in a
completely other way than soldiers. or am i just dreaming this up?

A soldier is expected to have both physical and moral courage. Why
should we not expect any less from our civilian leaders?

--
"It's not American foreign policy, or the plight of the
Palestinians, or America's longstanding support for Israel.
Old September 12th 04, 06:18 PM
Colin Campbell

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:14:16 -0400, Howard Berkowitz
wrote:

In article ,
(remove underscore) wrote:

rrussell wrote:

a politician should definitely be decisive and also courageous, but in
completely other way than soldiers. or am i just dreaming this up?

A soldier is expected to have both physical and moral courage. Why
should we not expect any less from our civilian leaders?

Moral, yes. One would hope that the Secret Service, Homeland Security,
NORAD, etc., all contribute to a lack of a requirement for physical
courage.

After 9/11 President Bush did not believe that he would survive his
term as President.

He felt that if he did what he believed needed to be done Al Queda
would eventually kill him - and he did it anyway.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM