Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 11th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

In article ,
Jose wrote:

It may come to pass that somebody will get Jay's goat at the hotel, and
Jay will throw that SOB out on his derrier, fully believing he's in the
right. I wonder what =that= story will look like.

That's and interesting statement. Having been involved in and listened
to some of the converations over a beverage at Oshkosh in which Jay was
involved, it would have to be a pretty serious offense to ruffle Jay's
feathers.
Old November 11th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

One of my daughter's best friends has 3 dads-2 of whom are married. And I
went to the wedding of one of my wife's coworkers and friends who married
her girlfriend.

You will.

mike

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...

As such, we do plenty of business with gay couples, quite happily. But
that's beside the point -- I've still never met a "married gay couple."

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 11th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

"gatt" wrote in message

Also, Jay filled the tank. He didn't have to.

As the Fbo owner told him. Maybe his way of paying it forward for the times
he couldn't. And then J just walked up and slapped him in the face...twice.

J likes to stick his foot in his mouth and, rather than pull it out, he
seems to prefer jamming it in to the knee.

Someday he'll have to deal with some guy just like him, and hopefully he'll
remember some of the things he's said and realize just what is really so
****ed up about himself.

mike

Old November 11th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

And I might look him up to say hi.even though he sounds like a republican.

mike

"gatt" wrote in message

He got what he wanted. If I'm ever gonna go to that area, I might ask
Jay "Hey, who's that hotheaded jackass with the FBO that I should avoid?"

Old November 11th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

And the predictable results keep Dudley eating cake, and Cecil getting steak dinners.

Yanno, maybe Dudley should buy =us= a steak dinner whenever we post
something he didn't predict.

Jose
--
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where
it keeps its brain." (chapter 10 of book 3 - Harry Potter).
Old November 11th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

I'd say he's lost potentially many. I know I wouldn't waste my money there.

mike

"gatt" wrote in message

Yes, but, the difference between Jay and the particular person is, Jay
didn't lose a customer.

Old November 11th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze

On 10 Nov 2006 12:46:16 -0800, Jay Honeck wrote:

Sometimes I swear Mike, Pete and Jose are simply Usenet AI programs,
set up to respond
with three specific responses that are triggered by any given stimuli.
Google could easily set something like this up in order to keep the
newsgroups rolling along...

no Sir, I never insult others. N-E-V-E-R.
Jay, you are the prototype of saying the wrong words in the wrong place.

I was told to not talk about religion or politics when in the US (as a
foreigner). It is not a good habit; only do so if you are close friends or
so. So I stick to talking about weather and f*ck^w ... ah well, this is
also inproproriate. So I stick to talking about weather .. *g*
I'd never talk about politics or religion because it seems to insult more
than it draws interest in a good discussion.
And when staying at a unknown FBO I'd stick to talking about the weather or
something that wouldn't come even close to insult anybody.

So maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to just shut up now and then.

just my 2 cent.

#m
--
Enemy Combatant http://itsnotallbad.com/
Old November 11th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
"mike regish" wrote:

One of my daughter's best friends has 3 dads-2 of whom are married. And I
went to the wedding of one of my wife's coworkers and friends who married
her girlfriend.

You live in Taxachusetts?

Ya think one of these days the citizens can actually vote on the issue, or
are they waiting for the rest of the non-ultraliberals to leave the state?

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old November 11th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Just what makes you think this is even an issue the people should vote on?
Since when do people get to vote on basic rights? Do you think slavery would
have been abolished if the people got to vote on it?

Maybe we should get to vote on kicking the right wing, ultra conservative,
neo-con, war-mongering, fear-inducing, bible beating regressives out of the
country. I know how I'd vote.

mike