Insurance companies

Old February 27th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

Default Insurance companies

I am about ready to buy a 1946 BC-12D Taylorcraft. I am looking for
insurance companies for either liability only or liability and hull. Any
recommendations?

Danny Deger

Old February 27th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul kgyy

On Feb 27, 2:59 pm, "Danny Deger" wrote:
I am about ready to buy a 1946 BC-12D Taylorcraft. I am looking for
insurance companies for either liability only or liability and hull. Any
recommendations?

Danny Deger

I've been happy working through AOPA's insurance arm. Even after a
substantial claim, I can't complain. In my case, they go through AIG
insurance.

You can try Falcon, Avemco, Travers - no experience with those.

Old February 28th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Feb 27, 12:59 pm, "Danny Deger" wrote:
I am about ready to buy a 1946 BC-12D Taylorcraft. I am looking for
insurance companies for either liability only or liability and hull. Any
recommendations?

Danny Deger

You're probably looking for insurance brokers. I live Southwestern
Aviation in AZ.