First Annual Fun - Day 2

Old April 25th 05, 11:01 PM
Dave Stadt

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message
"RST Engineering" writes:

Free lunch [perk]. FREE LUNCH???

Hey, you got free diet sodas at my last annual, doesn't that
count for nuth'n?

Alright, alright, I'll get the burgers this time...

-jav

Burgers? Burgers?! You should take Jim to the finest dining experience
available. It's the least you could do. If I was in the area I would spare
no cost treating him in the manner in which he deserves.
Burgers.....sheesh. :-

Old April 26th 05, 01:02 AM
RST Engineering

Hey, I'm WAY ahead of the game with Javier. The first year I did his
airplane, I noticed he had a couple of KX-170Bs and their nav heads on his
"junk" shelf. Asked if he'd like to trade them for a few years of annuals.
I really don't remember how many years this is going to be, but whatever it
is, it is worth it.

Besides, inspecting an airplane as pristine as Jav's is a real treat. You
wanna talk about a craftsman, you oughta look under the cowling and
instrument panel at this rascal. Wichita never MADE such a pretty airplane.

But if he insists on buying this year... {;-)

Jim

news

Old April 26th 05, 07:04 AM
Javier Henderson

"RST Engineering" writes:

Free lunch [perk]. FREE LUNCH???

Hey, you got free diet sodas at my last annual, doesn't that
count for nuth'n?

Alright, alright, I'll get the burgers this time...

Burgers? Burgers?! You should take Jim to the finest dining experience
available. It's the least you could do. If I was in the area I would spare
no cost treating him in the manner in which he deserves.
Burgers.....sheesh. :-

Hey, the eatery at SNS has a fairly decent menu. I suppose he could
stray and order the chicken marsala, or perhaps the blackened salmon.

-jav
Old April 26th 05, 06:48 PM
Montblack

("Javier Henderson" wrote)
Hey, the eatery at SNS has a fairly decent menu. I suppose he could
stray and order the chicken marsala, or perhaps the blackened salmon.

Swing by the rec.aviation* party in the N-40 at OSH (Wed evening I believe)
and you can get "blackened" brats and "blackened" chicken :-)

"Blackened" roast pig is even a possibility this year. g

Montblack....

Old April 26th 05, 10:19 PM
Margy

Montblack wrote:
("Javier Henderson" wrote)

Hey, the eatery at SNS has a fairly decent menu. I suppose he could
stray and order the chicken marsala, or perhaps the blackened salmon.

Swing by the rec.aviation* party in the N-40 at OSH (Wed evening I
believe) and you can get "blackened" brats and "blackened" chicken :-)

"Blackened" roast pig is even a possibility this year. g

Montblack....

hmmmmmmm... pig meat .... What time? I'm there

Margy
Old April 26th 05, 11:05 PM
Montblack

("Margy" wrote)
hmmmmmmm... pig meat .... What time? I'm there

After the air show on Wednesday. Wander over - bring the Navion :-)

BTW, nice photos. Plane too. g

Montblack
Old April 27th 05, 01:21 AM
Margy

Montblack wrote:
("Margy" wrote)

hmmmmmmm... pig meat .... What time? I'm there

After the air show on Wednesday. Wander over - bring the Navion :-)

BTW, nice photos. Plane too. g

Montblack

You will have to drag yourself down to the vintage flight line to see
the Navion. Maybe we should organize something down that way ...

Margy
Old April 27th 05, 03:11 AM
Montblack

("Margy" wrote)
You will have to drag yourself down to the vintage flight line to see
the Navion. Maybe we should organize something down that way ...

Navion rides :-)

Montblack
Glad to help...
Old April 27th 05, 03:49 AM
Margy

Montblack wrote:
("Margy" wrote)

You will have to drag yourself down to the vintage flight line to see
the Navion. Maybe we should organize something down that way ...

Navion rides :-)

Montblack
Glad to help...

hmmmmm, depends on where the tent is, where the Navion is and if I ever
learn to land again (my landings are really ugly right now).
Old April 27th 05, 02:20 PM
Steve Foley

Just out of curiosity, what 'book' is that?

"Jon A." wrote in message

Book time is 36 hours for the inspection on a Bonanza.